⊹ ˙∘ ꙳ ✯Chapter four

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The four quickly made their way over to the Armed Dictavtive Agency after hearing there was a bomber terrorizing the agency.

Once they all reached the building, Atsushi hesitantly spoke up. "Um..."

"What?, what's your question?" Kunikida replied rather annoyed. "The agency's on the fourth floor."

"N-no I wasn't thinking about that, it was more w-well-"

"Let's take the stairs, to be safe," Dazai insisted.

"E-excuse me but I don't-"

"Quite!" Kunikida softly yelled, as the four approached the office door.

"Oh, sorry." Atsushi silenced himself.

"Atsushi, it's show time," Dazai firmly told the poor boy as they prepared to open the door.

"I-it is?" Atsushi stuttered.

The brunette turned his attention to the little goth-loli accompanying them and whispered. "Kanna, whatever you do stay close, okay."

Kanna nodded, remembering to stay close to them.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

An orange-haired teenager sat on top of a desk where a bomb laid next to him, clutching onto a beeping remote with a trembling hand. "I can't......i can't take it anymore...." He muttered, covering his face with his other hand.

A young school girl with beautiful long black hair sat tied up in front of him, her mouth gaged with her head low.

The employees hid behind a corner watching with worry for the poor girl. "It's all your fault...." The teen continued, as he got louder, not noticing the door opening and the four running in and crouching behind the indoor plants.

"The awful armed detective agency's fault." He took his hand off his face and glared ahead. "Where's the president? Bring my the president!" He demanded as he tugged up the hostage by the back of her collar. The girls eyes widened in terror.

"If you don't, I'll blow everyone in this place to kingdom come." He threatened As he threw the hostage back on the ground as she let out a Yelp.

"Sounds like this guy has a personal grudge." Dazai muttered as they peeked over the plants. "That's inconvenient."

"Agreed." Kunikida said.

Kanna was not all that concerned of the situation as she just wants someone to play with, but it is nearly impossible for her to find someone sense she is abit different from others. As she was now clinging to dazai's stomach like a baby koala pouting.

"Why'd you bring me here again?..." Atsushi sweatdropped rather uncomfortable.

"Based on what he's saying the bomber seems furious at the agency." Kunikida observed.

"Honestly I don't think I can help, may I go now?" Atsushi asked.

"Because of the work we do, we attract a lot of ill will." Dazai informed the tiger shifter.

"Did you hear what I said?" Atsushi sweatdropped.

Dazai ignored the boy and continued explaining. "That is a military grade high explosive, if the bomber acts on his threat and detonates it..."

"You humans will go 'boom' 'boom'!" Kanna commented making an explosion gesture with her hands.

"Please don't say that k-kanna..." Atsushi stuttered the gesture the girl made scaring him shitless.