Interaction-01

I didn't anticipate a video game character popping out of my screen. I was still shock and couldn't move from the sudden incident that happen. I heard her cleared her throat and made me snap back from reality. "May you answer my question?" Oh- Right. "Your in my house," I mumbled. She started examining around my room, inspecting every trinket I had in my room. I stand there awkwardly doing nothing and feeling my legs tense up. "I see, do you have any idea how I ended up in 'your house?" She looked back at me awaiting for an answer. "Ah- well, it's quite hard to explain.." I started to fidget with my fingers. "Why's that? If you do not wish to tell me, then i'll find my way back," She started to march out of my room. "Wait!"I ran right in front of her blocking the way to the door. She looked down on me with a confuse look. "It's hard to believe, but, you came out of a computer."

"What is this object you call a... computer?"

 Ah, right. You forgot she was in the modern world, your world. You facepalmed your face. "It's a gadget you use," You said pointing at your broken computer feeling a bit sad it was broken. You looked back at her seeing that she was still a bit confuse. "Look, your not in your world. This world is a lot different from yours," You explained.

Her expression changed, it seemed that she finally understood. "How do I get back?" She looked at me hoping I had an answer. "I..I'm sorry I don't exactly know yet," I sighed. "Although, I could try find ways for you to get back to your world. However, it might take some time," She nodded and sat down on my bed.

Time pass and the atmosphere was a bit uncomfortable. 

I stand up to the door and felt someone following me. "Are you following me?" I said puzzled. "I am not, do not accuse me for such things." She scoffed. I watch her go back and sat down with her legs crossed. I decided to shrug it off and went to the fridge to grab a snack. I returned back to my room to see the Shogun staring at the wall. "So..What's your name," Even though I do know her name, I just don't exactly want to offend her, or who knows what will happen to me. "I do not wish to have an idle chit-chat with you," She said blandly. 

"Right," I mumbled. "Well, my name is Y/N," she looked at me for a second and resume to whatever she was doing. "I've told you, I do not wish to chat with you." She reminded.

                                                                    .       .      .

A few weeks had passed and we both haven't exactly interacted since. I showed her around the apartment and how everything works. The annoying thing is, she said she'll be sleeping in my room and i'll be sleeping in the living room. But now that I think about it, Archons don't need sleep.

"Hey, c'mon. My neck hurts from sleeping on the couch. Can I please have my room back," I begged. "Say sorry to me first," she complained. "What? For getting an extra pillow from my room? This is my house." I scoffed. I couldn't believe she could act like a child sometimes, I thought those memes were just an exaggeration. 

"No," I mumbled. "How foolish of you- Fine, have it your way then," she said and abruptly slamming the door like a child.

I decided to go on a walk to cool off. I never knew I would have multiple arguments with my favourite character. Having the wind blow on my face made me feel at ease and hearing the trees's leaves gently swishing felt so relaxing. I went towards a nearby park and sat on the swings. Swinging repeatedly and watching the clouds.

I sighed, a bit worried for leaving the Shogun and feeling a bit guilty. I came to an agreement with myself to head back to my apartment.

It felt as if time had fast-forward because it was already sunset. 

I finally had reach my apartment, it felt like eternity. I reached in my pocket for my keys and unlocked the door. Once I did, I saw a tall figure which made me flinch. "Oh, thank goodness. Its just you," I sighed in relief. "Where were you." She asked in a threatening voice. "Um," I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I never really saw her this angry. I could feel the electricity around her. "Answer the question, Y/N." That was the first time she used my name ever since we met. 

"I was out for a stroll.."

I felt her arms wrapped around me, I was too stunned to speak, too stunned to move.

"Even if we had our differences, please do not worry me like that."