Chapter 1

"MEN GO IT'S A HEIST" The officer yelled carrying a pistol. The many officers ran with tons of backup to try to stop the inmates from escaping the heist. Over 230 officers had been dispatched. I mean this was the mafia's dealing , so of course it would be huge.

You could say Ruby Hart was a bit of a troublemaker I mean she was the mafia leader's daughter after all.
Considering she wasn't the brightest bulb she had committed a crime and got caught. So of course Daddy was helping her escape. She was a cheeky fellow who never liked to obey by the rules she always got in trouble somehow.

Ruby had gotten caught dealing a shipment of drugs to another party. She was serving a 15-year sentence but obviously that wasn't going to happen.
It was all thanks to the help of the mafia leader of course and her lover and partner in crime Tal Bentley.

After Ruby was broken out she was taken to her dad's place at first where the butler had greeted her and her father as soon as they step foot in the house."you need to be more careful not to get caught you, I don't know why you insisted to do it yourself when I could easily got in one of my many men to do it Ruby" her father scolded her.

"What would be the fun in that?"Ruby scoffed back at. "YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED THAT'S WHY" her father screamed at her.
"Go away I don't want to see you" scoffed her father.
"Fine whatever I'm just going to Tals place" she said.

Ruby finally made it to Tals place in the Lamborghini of course Ruby was able to afford stuff like this I mean she was rich after all very rich. Tal was jealous because they always grew up poor and they were a rat.

"Wassup babes" Tal said."Just got in a fight with my father" Ruby said."damn that must suck loser." Tal said.
"Yeah" Ruby scoffed back