Chapter 2

It was the next morning ruby woke up in the bed next to tal. Ruby had irresponsibly got high right before driving.So as she was driving her Lamborghini home to try to talk it out with her dad to see if he would Maybe apologize since Ruby herself was too stubborn too.

Recently there had been a lot of ghoul attack spreading faster and faster from binge eaters. She wasn't paying attention to the road and crashed. "Shit my dad's going to kill me" ruby thought.
Ruby got out the car to walk home and she was walking through an alley way.

Suddenly a blood thirsty ghoul came charging at her at full speed.Ruby didn't have her usual pistol on her since she just got out of jail. The ghoul had bit  her right in her arm. She screamed in agony. Suddenly an officer with a quinque. Launched at the ghoul Ruby wasted no time too run away considering she was still wanted criminal.

Ruby kept running until it felt like she couldn't run anymore she eventually passed out in the middle of the road.
She had woken up in an ambulance rushing to the hospital. She saw a doctor who was treating her wound. As she drifted in and out of consciousness she felt sick. She woke up in the hospital with tal Right behind her side.

"Hey you okay how are you feeling I was so worried for you" Tal exclaimed.
"I'm doing fine.. thank you, wheres dad?" Ruby asked. "He just left he told me to give this to you when you woke up" Tal said handing her a mysterious box. Ruby opened the box to find a beautiful necklace with the moon on it.
"Help me put it on?" She asked tal.
They didn't hesitate to put it on Ruby.

"Hold on I'll be right back I'm getting a call" Tal said leaving the room. Ruby couldn't help but to think to herself how lucky she was to could have survived that without getting caught even.

Tal walked back in the room after some time. "So how does a date sound tonight toots?". "I'd like that" Ruby said. "Alright meet me at the park at 9:00 p.m." Tal said.

9pm later that day
Ruby went to the park to meet tal
"Hey" Tal said "oh, hi" Ruby said nervously considering how much uwu she was. "So, anything you want to do in particular" Tal said "You really asked me out all the way here just to have no idea what you want to do" Ruby said in an annoyed way. "Yep!" Tal exclaimed.
"Let's go to the delicious sushi restaurant down the street then" Ruby said. "Oh. Ok" Tal said.

"How come you rarely ever eat in front of me" Ruby said. "Heh, you could say I never have much of an appetite" Tal said taking a bite of food. After they were done eating Tal went to the bathroom for a while. "Whatt took you so long" Ruby asked. "Hah, sorry diarrhea" tal said. "Really"Ruby said.
"Well we should go to this lake nearby" Tal said."Alright fine with Ruby" said
It was almost around midnight by the time they arrived.

We Sat down and gazed at the stars and held hands One thing led to another and they kissed suddenly Ruby pushed tal in the lake. So tal grabbed Ruby into the lake and were splashing each other.