Take All Of Me

I thought he blew my mind.....
But let's talk about the real adrenaline rush. Imagine wanting someone the entire time not knowing they secretly have been wanting you too. They think about you the same way you think of them. Everyday you're pretending and convincing yourselves & everyone else around you that you guys are just friends. It makes it a little hard when you find yourselves flirting at the end of every night.. It eventually got to the point I was comfortable enough to admit I touched myself to thoughts of him. There I am scared of my thoughts,just to hear he did the same thing . For days I was confused of where it was gonna go from there after we shared our feelings and attraction toward one another . Everyday we acted pretty normal like nothing was ever said. Until I went to use his restroom and I decided to make up a small lie about seeing a huge insect. I might as well be an actress at this point because my talents led me to getting exactly what I wanted.We went to the bathroom and he couldn't seem to find my imaginary spider, who knows where it went.😃 But anyway, it turns out I wasn't the only bold one. The hall was pretty dark so he starts flashing the light on his phone, aiming directly at my ass. It was completely silent ,& finally he shoots his shot. He asked to grab it but for some reason I instantly got nervous. I still said yes though. 😏He pulls me close squeezing my ass tightly. We gazed into each other's eyes and politely pulled away from each other . As he starts walking away I noticed he was just a tad excited. So I did what anyone would do ,I told him to come back,though he seemed embarrassed, I have no idea why. I pulled him close to me this time. It's my turn to take control now,I'm not going home with any regrets. We start kissing & he moves my hand down to his bulge. While I'm gripping it ,he reaches back to grip my ass once again but even more aggressive,putting his hands in my pants. I wanted him to take all of me . But all of a sudden I had a strange feeling and pushed him back before things went to far. Out of nowhere his girlfriend calls & says she is outside. That's when I felt my horny adrenaline change to guilty adrenaline. At that point I just wanted to leave. Looks like I was going home with regrets after all.