pt. 1 <3

IM SOSOSOSO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG- its currently april 9th, 8pm and im gonna continue this fic rn that i havent touched since last may.. 😭
———————

HIGHSCHOOLER AU!<3 (and gender neutral reader) + fluff (im sorry if you cant read it well cuz of the italic font-)

You were on your way, walking to class in your school called "Hoyoverse High". You thought if this day could get any worse, considering the fact you slept through your alarm at 6:30 in the morning. As you walked into your class, everyones eyes went on you.. it made you a little nervous. you quickly sat down in your seat, ignoring the fact your teacher started to lecture you for being late.

As you sit down in your seat, you realize that there is a new student sitting right next to you. you turned your head and stared at her.. you smiled and waved, as she was already staring at you since the beginning. you decided to talk to her. "Hello, are you new? my name is Y/n.. whats yours?" you said, staring into her red crimson eyes.. they were mesmerizing. "Hello, Im Hu Tao!

"Hm.. Hu Tao..? thats a really pretty name.." you blurted out, bluntly. She didnt mind, as a matter of fact she thought it was cute. Yet you thought you embarrassed yourself. "Awhh~ Why thank you!" she said, sounding really envious of you and wanted to get to know you better.

you wanted to ask her if you guys could exchange phone numbers, but you were too shy. So you waited for her to ask..... but she didnt— so you decided to ask her after class since the teacher was obviously staring at you.

I get it if she's nervous, most new students act that way. but there was something about her that made me want to talk to her more. And my friends tell me its "Love" but i havent felt that way in a long time. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 12:03 in the morning, which is lunchtime. i decided to ask hu tao for her number, because nothing could possibly go wrong.

"Er.. Hey, Hu Tao?" you said, already looking nervous. she was eating lunch alone, on her phone until she looked up at you. "Hmm.. Y/N, wasnt it? Hello!" she said, sounding overjoyed that you talked to her. (if you know her backstory, thats the reason shes happy you talked to her.)

"can i get your phone number..? By.. any chance possible?" you asked, shyly, to which hu tao replied; "ah, sure! i was actually planning to ask you at the end of the day." she added, cheerfully. you guys exchanged phone numbers, then walked to class to class together.

TIME SKIP !!

you were walking home by yourself, until Hu Tao ran up to you and stopped you. "heyy Y/n!" you must admit, she did startle you a little. you replied; "ah, hey Hu Tao. do you need anything?", you turned your gaze to the brown haired girl walking besides you. "Mm.. would you like to go to a cafe tomorrow with me? :)" she asked while smiling..

"Oh, a cafe? why not!" you said cheerfully. you know your mother will be happy you're getting out of the house more often..
"Great! i'll text you the time. its going to be morning since we dont have school tomorrow." Hu Tao said, and before you could respond, she ran off.

You got to your house, And just went to your room.
you suddenly hear your phone ding, and you go to check it.
It was Hu Tao.

Hu Tao 🦋❤️

heyy y/n!

Ah.. hey Hu Tao.

The time we will go to the cafe is
8am!  sound good to you?

Yeah, im okay with that.

Alrightyy!! see you tomorrow :D

See you.