Pt. 2 <3

After you got done texting Hu Tao, you set an alarm for 7:30am and then put your phone up. You decided to sleep early so you could get up early, and went to bed.

IN THE MORNING

the sound of the alarm from your phone was loud in your ear, and woke you up. You checked the time, and it was 7:31am. You decided to take a shower, do your makeup, brush your hair, get ready, and all that stuff that girls do in the morning.

You then realized she didnt tell you the name of the cafe. While walking downstairs to the front door, you started texting hu tao, but before you could even send the first message, your mother in the kitchen side eyed you.

"Hey, Honey. where are you going?" your mother asked, out of curiosity. To which you said; "Just going to meet up with my friend at a cafe.." while turning your gaze to her.
"Oh, well i hope you have fun sweetheart. dont forget—-" You sighed, "make sure to come back home before 12 o'clock" You said along with her. "Yes, Mom. i know." You said, kind of annoyed because your mom says that everytime you go out.
you walked out the door, and started texting Hu Tao.

Hu Tao 🦋❤️

Heyy Hu Tao.. i just realized you never
told me the address of the cafe.

Oh.. Oops- Its the cafe near
xxx-xxx-xxxx!

Ah, alright, thank you.

No problem!

END OF CHAT
"okay so.. cafe near xxx-xxx-xxxx.. got it"
you thought to yourself while walking on the side walk. you finally got there, then checked the time. it was 7:55am, you were just in time. you saw hu tao sitting down at a table when you entered, so you sat across from her.

"Hey Y/N!" she said, in her normal cheerful tone. "Hey Hu Tao!" you greeted her, trying to match her energy.

TIME SKIP CAUSE I WOULD MAKE THE ATMOSPHERE AWKWARD..

This was a nice day, you thought to yourself. "Thank you for coming to this cafe date, Y/N!" hu tao said. "No proble—" and then it clicks. "HUHH??? CAFE DATE????" you asked in surprise, your cheeks tinting red. "Ah, its nothing like that, i promise y/n—" hu tao said, flustered because she didnt realize she said it like that. you weren't gonna lie, you kinda did wish she meant it like that..

You both went home, and you were a blushing mess when you entered your room. you were having so many mixed feelings, so you decided to text a love expert(your friend) Yanfei.

Yanfei 🔥

hey yanfei, i need some help

...

Hello???

...

YANFEI I SWEAR .

AH IM SORRY FOR NOT
RESPONDING Y/N! i was doing
something 😭

anyways, what do you
need help with?

Love..

YOURE IN LOVE?? WHO??

well.. Hu Tao..

omg i knew this would happen!!
do you need help confessing??

well.. yeah-

OKOK SO
CONFESS UNDER A CHERRY
BLOSSOM TREE WHEN THE
SUN IS RISING

uhh thats oddly specific??

its for the romantic vibesss 😭

Uhh okay?- what day?

Monday! before school starts.

Okay ig, thanks for the help.

No problem!

END OF CHAT

*sigh*.. i will either get rejected or she just wont show up..

After texting Hu Tao to meet you under the cherry blossom tree on monday at 7am

2 DAYS LATER cause i wanna end this soon

"Hey, Y/N! you wanted to meet me here?" Hu Tao says while approaching you. you look a bit nervous but you say "Yeah.. i have a confession to make." you say with your head down.

"what is it?"

"...i like you."

"..."
"im sorry, y/n. i dont like you back."

IM SORRY THAT DIDNT HAPPEN HERES THE REAL ENDING 😭

"what is it?"

"...i like you."

"..."
"i like you too, y/n!!"

"wait really??"

"Yes!!"

and then they kissed and lived happily ever after <3