106

Nandini passed an assuring look to Cabir who left the room leaving the two. He knew Nandini would manage to make Manik see the bright side of this decision.

"What did you say?" asked Manik looking at her still in the same pose since Cabir left

"Manik,sit down first and listen to me" said Nandini. She wanted him to be calm and that is only when he would be able to see the situation in a new light.

" Why do you think Cabir should leave?" asked Manik in a calm yet stern tone, completely ignoring Nandini's plea to sit. Nandini, for the first time could not make out of he was okay or on a verge of venting out. He was just poker. But, she knew it was of no use to talk to Manik when he was not ready to listen and when he was no at all in a state to listen. She sighed inaudibly and went around the room doing her regular chores while Manik stood looking at her, his eyes not leaving her figure for once.
"We were in the middle of something Nandini" said Manik literally thumping on the bed.

"No we were not, you are not ready to listen and so I am not ready to speak" said Nandini calmly dumping all her clothes in the cupboard. And here, Manik knew she was annoyed . Nandini would do anything but untidy her own wardrobe. He knew maybe he was not able to see what she was seeing whereas Nandini was annoyed of Manik behaving impulsive all the time. He was not ready to listen to her point of view at all.
Manik got up from the bed and followed her around the room.

"What?" asked Nandini turning around
"What?" asked Manik again
"Tch Manik, stop it. Come to me when you are ready to listen and when all the mess is out of your head" said Nandini pushing him out of his way lightly as she went out of the room. While Manik found her idea better, he would sit and figure out his head, and then go to her.

He just sat quietly in the balcony.
"Cabir is big enough to take his decisions and if he has decided this, he must have thought about it. Right" concluded Manik after pondering over the matter for about 10-15 minutes. But he still was not very sure and to be sure, he knew what he needed. He turned around to go back to the room and there she was, exactly what he needed. He smiled sheepishly , smile was apologetic and that eventually cheered Nandini up.

"Seems like half of my work is done" said Nandini passing him the cup of coffee as they stood by the railing.

"Yeah" said Manik taking a sip "but Nandini, is this the only solution?" asked Manik

"No, Not at all. But this is one of the solutions Manik and if you ask me, honestly, this is the best of them all" said Nandini leading to Manik looking at her confused

"Cabir leaving is the best solution?" asked Manik.

"Yeah, what is the other solution? Cabir divorces Navya? We all know that would be a bad idea, not at this point atleast. Next solution, we talk it out? We again know that it would be futile Manik. But if Navya is away from this house, she would be away from this insecurity thing, she would have her own space maybe she realized what family is . Maybe things get better" said Nandini looking at the city while Manik looked at her.

"You know what, you always make me see the positive even if it all appears to be negative. You are so goooddd" said Manik smiling at her as she smiled and leaned on his shoulders.

"So,they would go tomorrow, next week,we would leave too. I don't want Mom and Dad to live alone" said Manik and to his surprise, Nandini smiled hearing him.

"What's to smile?" asked Manik confused
"A good news" said Nandini confusing Manik further whose eyes diverted to her stomach and back to her. Nandini followed his gaze only to chuckle

"No, not yet" said Nandini making him leave a breath that he had held unknowingly
"So what good news?" asked Manik sipping on his coffee.

"Dad told me, that he and Mom would be coming with us until we are all settled and then they would return to India , he would be needed here as well. But as soon as you achieve what you want to, he would shift his base to London as well, only when you are where you want to cause he actually does not want to come in your way." revealed Nandini and here, everything appeared to be sorted. Manik was happy. Things were settling in and nothing could make them more happier.

"Are you nervous?" asked Nandini to which Manik looked at her, the smile not leaving his face
"Nervous, for what?"
"You are going to build up your own business Manik" said Nandini " I mean when I was working on the hospital, initially I was nervous as hell" said Nandini

"Yeah yeah because you did not have me but I am fortunate I have you, I know I would sail through and if you see, things comparatively are easy for me. I had started working on this work for about two years ago, not like I have to start from scratch." said Manik as Nandini nodded and leaned on his shoulder again sipping on her coffee

"But Manik, you could also have chosen India na?" said Nandini

"Hmm, but again, India knows me by dad's name Nandini. Not that no one knows Dad in London but atleast, no one knows me there because I never have been involved in international business as of now, so that was what I needed" revealed Manik and Nandini obviously had an idea about this but she still chose to ask.

-----------------

"Cabir, tum sach me chahte ho ki ham sab yaha se chale jaye?" asked Navya .
"Kya karoge tum? Kaha rahenge ham? Tum karna kya chahte ho? Do you do not care a bit about me , or this baby?"

"Please Navya, care ki baat karo hi mat tum and I told you right, don't you question me now. I know what to do. We are leaving tomorrow". said Cabir fiercely.

"Where are we going?" asked Radhika who heard Cabir . Navya looked at her and then at Cabir not knowing what to answer her.

"We are going to Delhi Radhika, to our new house" said Cabir picking her up as she approached him

"New house? All of us will go?" asked Radhika

"Hmm me you and mom" said Cabir

"Dada dadi? And Chachi? They will not come?" asked Radhika sadly

"No , but we will talk to them na on phone" said Cabir trying to make her understand

"Why do we need to go dad?" asked Radhika innocently

"Because your dad does not care about us at all Radhika, chalo pack your clothes jaldi" said Navya taking her out with her while Cabir passed her a glare. How shameless can one get, was all he thought.