🎭Prologue 🎭

Hello guys😊
Here is the prologue
of this book
  👇
_______________________________________

"Sometimes our some dream comes true.But Sometimes some  nightmares also comes true"

A girl is running on a beach with a smile on her face.

She has beautiful eyes  which can make anyone lost in them.

She has long hairs that reaches till her waist.

She has angelic face with features that can make anyone  fall in love with her.

She is looking like an angel from heaven 

She is giggling and throwing water on someone .

But suddenly  someone  gripped her  hairs from behind and dipped face completely in  water.

She is struggling in his grip as she is not be able to take breathe

And!!!

"Noooo please   I  want to live please don't kill me plz leave me leave me......" a girl is mumbling in her sleep.  She is continously repeating  same words. She is sweating and crying .

Lady sleeping beside her get up by hearing girls  voice. She immediately start waking her up.

"Nandu nandu bacha get up bacha no one is going to kill you"  lady said while waking her up.

Nandini opened her eyes while heavily panting.she sat on the bed and started to look here and there with fearful eyes.

"Mom mom that person will kill me mom plz save me" Nandini said to Ruchika while still crying bitterly.

Ruchika Immediately hugged her while nodding no.

"Bacha no  one is going to harm you till I am alive I will not let  a single scratch on you" she said to make her calm which worked and nandini kept her head on  Ruchika's lap.

"Sleep " Ruchika said while crassing her hairs.

Nandini closed her eyes and sleep started to engulf her .

"God what signals you Want  to give  by these dreams plz don't let any harm on my daughter"  Ruchika thought while seeing the idol of  lord krishna which is keapt in small temple made in  that room.

"Tomorrow I will surely go  and ask  Pandit ji about  this" Ruchika whispered after making nandini lay on  bed and laying beside her with closed eyes.

______________________________

"Kehte hai khuda ne
Iss jahan mein kisi
Ke liye kisi na kisi ko
Toh banya hai kisi ke
Tera milna hai uss rab
Ka ishara mano mujh
Ko banaya tere jaise hi
Kisi ke liye
KUCH TOH HAI TUJHSE RAABATA
Kyun hai kaise hai yehTu bata
kuch toh hai tujhse rabaata."
A man said sitting on chair  and watching the footage of nandini room on his laptop  which is kept on the table infront of  him.

Only his  lips are visible  which has evil smrink on them

"I am coming in lndia to take you forever with me in my world nandini I am coming" he said while crassing the photo frame of nandini that is kapt on the table.

Screen freezes at Nandini's photo frame
____________________________________

Comments on  plot of story

See you soon 😘