Chapter 2

-Natasha's pov-
I'd been up for about a hour and half,I showered and picked out a outfit for today.I'm now doing my hair because I just finished doing my natural makeup,then Chloe bounces into the room. "Hey" she shouted. "Hi chlo" i laughed."so we are going to go out seperate ways today and look for a job" she explained taking some of me perfume and spraying herself. "Oh okay" I said giving her a look through the mirror. "You'll be fineee" she said and I just nodded my head. "I'm leaving now but the keys are here for when you go" she placed the keys on my vanity and walked out of the room. I just nodded and blew her a kiss goodbye.

After I heard her close the front door I put my speaker on full blast and got ready. Only took about a hour but it's alrighttt. I curled my hair and did some natural makeup and put on some blue ripped jeans with a black bodysuit,my vivien Westwood necklace,hoop earrings,a black puffer jacket and my white air forces. I need to look sexy if I want a job don't judge.

I locked the door and headed out, I'd gotten out to the main rode where all the shops are and started looking in windows for any signs they need work. But I found absolutely nothing.I need to find something or I don't know how Chloe's gonna react. Me being the caffein addict I am wants a cup of coffee, found a coffee shop after about 5 mins of walker I find one called 'the greasy spoon' I think,anyways they did have a 'STAFF WANTED' sign, buzzing.

I went in and ordered a cup of coffee and when it got delivered I decided to talk to someone about a job "um I saw the staff wanted sign on the door" I started. The woman just smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah we have been short of staff lately cause of some fights that happen in here" she explains. "Um I'm in need of a job so could I maybe try" I said ignoring the 'fight' situation. "Yeah,can you start now" she asks. "Of course" I say. "Right so,my names Kate and you'll be serving food and drinks for customers, so a waitress is that okay?" She explains. "Yeah it is,I've never been a waitress before but it can't be that hard,and I'm Natasha." I say. "It's quite easy to be honest you'll be a quick learner I suppose" she said. I just shook my head and put on a apron. Before I start I'm going to messege Chloe telling her I may be home later than usual.

- MESSAGES -
-me-
Chlo,I'm gonna be home late x

-Chlo💜
um,bitch why x

-me-
I have a job and I'm starting now x

-Chlo💜
OMG, that's great,I'm still trying x

-me-
You'll find one x

-Chlo💜
Hope so,see u soon babes x

-me-
See ya x

After I put my phone and my bag in a locked I got to work. There was a odd few customers coming in now and then. After about a hour a man walked in and sat at a table. I walked over to him to take his order."welcome,is there anything you'd like" I asked him.
He looked me up and down and said "coffee, 1 sugar" he said before looking straight forward again. I nodded my head and got someone to make his coffee. The door bell rang again and someone else stepped in. Jamie?

He was wearing a blue puffer north face coat and he headed over to the table where the man from before was sat. I picked up the man's coffee and headed over. "Here you go" I said and placed the coffee down. "That would be 1.50 please" I said. I looked at Jamie who was already looking at me and smiled. He just kept a straight face and looked back down. Weird.

I finished my shift and Jamie and the other man left about ten minutes before. They look like they were talking about something serious. I said my goodbyes to the last worker in the shop and started my walk home. As I was walking someone grabbed my arm and spun my around. I was quick to react and slap them around the face. I gasped when I realised who it was.

————————————
Who is it?????

Vote
Comment
Enjoy reading