Finger licking good

Jacob's pov :

To truth be told I had a crush, It was obvious what our fathers wanted, for me and Bella to be together. But the problem was that my crush wasn't her.
—————————————————

Every other day since Bella had moved back to
her dads, I collected her on our way to school.

The classes were boring and everything became a blur, there was only one thing on my mind
(flips hair and aesthetically looks outside from the window seat in the classroom). Edward Cullen.

It was time for lunch and today the Cullens attended school. For some weird reason they only attended when the sun wasn't out (not very kawaii >-< ). Someone had created a rumour that they were kidnapping small children, but it died out eventually.

Edward Cullen was the most handsome guy in school and I dreamed about him fucking me roughly every night, It's safe to say my sheets are destroyed. UwU
I was the biggest Edward simp and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. ( kawaii Growl )

Anyways back to reality

Suddenly a wild Alice Cullen  appeared (surprised pikachu face). And took Bella away to make out in some nearby classroom ( very kawaii UwU).

Suddenly i shit my pants in front of everyone and Edward came up to me and handed me an apple and I couldn't help myself and moaned. SO EMBARRASSING >-< ! !

"You like that baba grill" Edward said with a dark husky tone that made me want to get filled up by him right then and there.
My face turned a deep pink. I was flustered and turned on.

I tripped and scraped my tongue and Edward looked at me with lustful eyes and suddenly put his hand in my mouth and grabbed my tongue, he then proceeded to lick it which was arousing  (weird kink but pop off ) >//< . In front of everyone which made me tremble and I fell on my knees in front of Edward, this made me face to face with his growing bulge between his legs. It was absolutely humongous,

"Thank god I didn't have a gag reflex " I thought to myself.

I couldn't help myself and muttered " Hi little fella , how you doing " in a Texas cowboy accent under my breath and I'm pretty sure Edward heard me.

The fire alarm went off and the speakers told everyone that they could go home.

Edward grabbed my hand, we ran out the school building and Edward led me to his car and we drove off ( Bella was gonna fuck Alice so it was oki UwU).

We parked near the woods and he told me to follow him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his car.

When he touched my hand I sharted and with a lustfull look he bent down and sniffed it like a dog.

"Mhhm, me likey" he said with a smirk.

He suddenly had a serious look on his face and told me something that was gonna change my view on something I despised.

"I got to tell you something, you might not like me after this"

꧁——————————-꧂

OwO what will Edward tell Jacob look at the next chapter to find out. >-<

TO BE CONTINUED....

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎