Chapter 1

The sound of my alarm blasted into my headphones. I must have fallen asleep with my headphones on. I thought. I got up and got dressed. I ran into my kitchen and grabbed a muffin and ran out the door to my car.

As I was pulling out of my driveway I saw Jessica White, my worst enemy drive by in her black Range Rover. We used to be best friends, until in sixth grade she stole my boyfriend Tommy. Then after that she just started being a really big b*tch to me for no reason. But then in seventh grade I met Harper and we have been best friends since then.

I finally pulled into Harper's driveway after about ten minutes, she got into my car with a big grin on her face, probably because it was Friday . "Happy Friday!" She shrieked when she got settled into the passengers seat of my car. "Hi to you too," I laughed. "Guess what!" She shrieked again. "Yes..." I said nervously. When it comes to Harper, when she says "guess what", she could say anything. "PAISLEY ROSE EDWARDS!" She shouted, "IT'S THE END OF THE FIRST SEMESTER! THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE! WITH A PARTY!" "Sounds fun," I giggled. "But...are you having it or-" "You're obviously really tired," she giggled, "you know I am known for my parties!"

We talked for the next fifteen minutes to school. When we got there, we walked to our side-by-side lockers and headed off to our homeroom classes. The teacher took attendance and the bell rang to head off to our first period classes.

• • •

When I got to first period Math, Harper was already in her seat. She is never the first one here. I am. I thought. That didn't bother me. It was just a bit odd seeing her be the first one in the room. She had a giant smile on her face. I took my seat right beside Harper. Then I checked my phone before class started I had received a text message from Harper that said she was having a party at her house at 10:30 tonight, then I realized it was a group message so I clicked on it and saw that there a ton of people that this was sent to! "Who are you inviting!" I asked. "Almost all of the Juniors and Seniors ." I was shocked! She always has parties with about 100 people, but for this party, she was inviting about 350 people if she invited everyone! "How many people is that exactly?" I asked. "About 350 people or something like that." She said proudly. "Oh my god this party is going to be huge!" I said. "You know what I say she said it's either go big or go home." She replied.

• • •

After ninth period, we headed to our lockers to get our things. We got into my car and discussed the party. After I dropped Harper off at her house I headed back to my house. When I got into my house I said hi to my mom and headed straight up to my room. I then called Harper when she picked up her phone I said," what should I wear!" "Oh sweet Paisley, just dress casual." Harper said in a sweet, kind tone. "Okay, thanks!" I said. I looked at the text message again. Okay, the party is at 10:30. I am her best friend so I will show up at 9:00 to help set up. It is 2:50 right now, so I will watch Netflix then I will curl my hair and put into a half up half down pony hair style. I am going to wear my mint green skater skirt and white strapless beaded crop top with nude pumps because I am not the tallest person. Perfect! I thought. I curled my hair, put it up, and got dressed. It was 8:45 so I headed out to my car. I pulled out of my driveway and headed straight for Harper's to help her set up.

• • •

I pull into her driveway and call her. "Harp! I'm here!" "K, doors unlocked, come up to my room." Then she hung up and I got out of the car and opened the door and headed up to her room. I walk in and notice she looks upset. "Harp? Are you ok?" I ask nervously. "I don't know what to wear!" She whined. I went into her closet and picked out a pink, floral, festival dress and pink pumps. "You always know what to wear! That is why we are best friends!" She shouted while crushing me into a hug. "This party is going to be great!"

Harper made snacks when she got home, so we put out the snacks and punch and other things. We waited until someone showed up which was around 10:15. Then after that, more and more people started POURING in. It was about 11:00 when we decided almost everyone was here.

Harper was looking for a friend but she wouldn't tell me who it was. Her friend walked in around 11:30 and immediately noticed us. Wow, I thought. He looks hot. No. I can't. Isn't he the schools bad boy? I was shocked! They were friends! "Hey Justin!" She said and Hugged him as a friend. "Oh! This is my best friend, Paisley Edwards. And Paisley, this is Justin Bieber." She said and pulled me over by her and Justin. Damn, I heard Justin mutter under his breath while he looked me up and down. "Excuse me!" I said trying to be as b*tchy as possible because I didn't really like his attitude right now. "I am sorry babe you're just looking really f*ckable right now," he said sounding really sexy which I kind of loved and hated at the same time. "First of all do not call me babe, and second of all who do you think you are talking to me like that!" I said very angry, and walked away. As I started to walk away Justin grabbed my arm. He whispered in my ear,"I'll have you screaming my name soon enough baby." I gasped and pulled my arm away getting away from him as fast as possible. I looked at the time, 1:30 a.m. It's getting late. I should probably go and find Harper. "Paisley! Paisley!" I heard Harper shout. I walked over to her and she said," Hey, how's...Justin." "He's fine I guess after he basically manhandled me and told me I looked f*ckable tonight." "Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't know he was going to be such an a*shole to you!" She said. "It's fine it's not your fault he acted like such a d*ck head towards me." I replied. "Well after all that I am pretty tired so I am just going to head home I guess," I sighed. "Okay well I will text you tomorrow to see how you're doing." She said. "Alright I will text you tomorrow, bye." I said, and gave her a quick hug. After I pushed my way through the huge crowd of people to get to the door, I got in my car and headed home.

• • •

When I got home I immediately ran upstairs to my room and plopped down onto my bed. Before I got up to take my makeup and outfit off I checked my phone. Just as I was about to put my phone down and get unready I got a text message from a number that I have never seen before it said, Hey babe I'll see you at school on Monday, and maybe we'll have a little fun ;) - Justin

Hey! We hope that you enjoy our story and upcoming chapters! We have a goal of 350 reads by the 5th chapter. If we can get that then it would be amazing and we will give our 350 reader a shoutout in our Authors Note! Tell friends about this story and tell them to read it! WE WILL BE POSTING CHAPTERS EVERY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY! Also, if you can make a new cover or edit for us with the title and our username it would be great, email it to us with the email miranda.and.patience@gmail.com. Also if you enjoy the story please like it and follow us Thanks! ~Miranda and Patience💕