moments

Drishti:- do you love her....Did you spent night with her.....Do you want to marry with her...

Rakshit shocked..

Rakshit:- and ye sab tumhare liye kyo matter karta he.. tum to kal ja rahi ho na....

Drishti:- answer me 1st...then i will..

Rakshit:- she is just a friend.. i dont love her.. and dont want to marry with her i did not spend night with any girl....

Drishti  crying more..

Drishti:- then why are you giving me so much pain.. i cant live without you.. can't you understand ..  i love you so much... i m alone wthout you ..

Drishti sobbing more...

Rakshit caught her face in kiss on her forehead...

Rakshit:- i m sorry drishti... i am so sorry... tumhari safety ka sochte sochte ye bhul hi gaya tha.. ki jaan k saath saath dil bhi he jo tut raha he hum dono ka... hum alag hoge to marne se pehle hi mar jayenge.. i am so sorry love... i am so sorry... i did not wanted to hurt you... pl forgive me... pl..

Drishti:- no.. i will not.. you hurt me so much...

Rakshit:- mujhe tumhe khone se darr lagta he.. agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to.. isliye tumhe ek safe life dena chahta tha... me bji tumhare bina nai jee sakta drishti...

Drishti surprise with his words...

Rakshit:-  pl.. i m sorry love... i know i am such a fool just not seen that we can't live without each ither... so sorry..

Drishti see him with teary eyes... and closed her eyes...rakshit hug her with so much love and kiss on her hair... drishti hug him tight like she depend on his hug....

Rakshit:- bas.. our nai.. bahut ro liya.. meri biwi ne...

Rakshit wipe her tears...

Rakshit:- i love you... I love you so much drishti... will you love me like it is... m i diserve your love more...

Drishti:- you are the only person who diserve me... my love.. because all time you saved me.. you tolerate me.. you love me.. without any expectation.. i love you rakshit... i love you so much... pl dont leave me..

Rakshit:- never...

Drikshit again hug each otber.. this time smile came on their lips...

Rakshit's phone ring.. and he picked up...

Rakshit:- drishti it's urgent call i will  just come in some minutes..

Drishti:- okk..

Drishti went in their  room... and arrange something..

Rakshit came back to his room and surprise to see whole room was in  darkness... small cake on table.. with candles.. and drishti standing with some gift.. she look happy...

Rakshit:- what is this....

Drishti:- aapne apba birthday acche se celebrate nai kiya.. so just from me a treat...

Rakshit:- ohho.. if you want to give treat me.. give me that what i want to love most..

Drishti confuse..

Drishti:- whatt..

Rakshit:- its.. you...

Drishti:- i m all yours.. but cut this cake 1st...

Rakshit cut cake and feed drishti with so much love.. drishti also feed him... drishti gave gifts to him...

Rakshit:- kya he...

Drishti:- suit he... and watch.. me aapke liye Australia se layi thi.. as birthday gift..

Rakshit:- but mene tumhe bahut hurt kar diya...

Drishti:- bhul jaiye wo sab.. ab to hum saath he na..

Rakshit:- always... now give me my gift..

Drishti is in teasing mode...

Drishti:- diya to sahi..

Rakshit:- dont act wify...

Drishti:- whatt i did.. i dont know whatt about you talk..

Rakshit:- ohh.. you dont know..

Drishti:- noo..

Rakshit try to catch her but ...Drishti ran from  there and about to open the door.. but rakshit hold her hand and pulled her to him... door locked..

Rakshit picked drishti in his arms and put her on bed.. he kiss her desperately.. drishti also kiss him with same passion....  rakshit remove her clothes and kiss her with all of his love.....rakshit entewind their hands.. and drishti's tears rolling down.... rakshit sip her tears... both breathing heavily.... and they made their night beautiful...

In morning...

Drishti get up and ready... she went in kitchen.. and made breakfast... for everyone... today she was looking so beautiful... as newly married woman
She blush.. and look happy with her new life...

All sit for breakfast...

Drishti:- aaj mene banaya he.. all look worried..

Drishti:- dont worry.. utna bura nai banaya he.. ab mujhe aata he khana banana...

All ate.. and happy... that food is good..

Shikher:- wah bhabhi.. aap to sikh gayi.. he na bhai..

Rakshit:- hmm.. accha he breakfast..

Drishti:- thanks..

Lavanya:- rakshit meri flyght he evening ki...

Rakshit:- take care lava...

Rakshit and kavanya smile to see each other..

Drishti in mind:- picha chuta is chipu lava se...

In drikshit room..

Rakshit get ready for for work when drishti enter in their room... rakshit caught her waist a pulled her to him...

Rakshit:- mujhe bed par se chod kar jana allow nai he wify...

Drishti:- ohh to aap mujhe order kar rahe ho..

Rakshit:- yess.. sweety.. its my love.. my order...

Rakshit kiss on her neck and drishti try.. not make any sound to encourage him.. but she failed.. both burn in desires.... and rakshit throw her on bed removing his coat... both became one... once again...

Days passed happily...

Precap:- last part...