chapter 1: new kids

*Ring* *Ring* "ugh.." Changbin groans hearing his alarm rang
"Another day of hell.. When can I ever have a peaceful sleep? " he said while getting up of the bed walking to his bathroom doing his routine

Changbin was drying his hair when someone was knocking on his door "changbin?.. Do your routine fast come down and eat your breakfast don't wanna be late for your school" "ok ma.." He replied after finishing he went down stairs when he smell something "pancake... ?" "Yup! Come on eat and also wooyoung text me he say he will waited for you outside" "ok thanks mom" after finishing his breakfast he clean up and go outside when suddenly someone scream "BOO!" "AAAHHHH WTF- OMG WOOYOUNG YOU SCARED ME!" "Hahaha you should see your face! You look really ugly!" "Ugh.. Let's just go.." (They're going to the school by bus)

They arrived at the school and walking to the front gate while talking to each other when changbin bump into someone and fall down "ouch.." "Changbin are you okay?" Wooyoung said helping the fallen boy "I'm okay" changbin said while getting up he turned back trying to see the person he bumped into he had a brunette hair and taller not gonna lie he had a good looking face "watch were you going." The brunette boy said "How rude! you could say aRe yOu oKaY!?" Changbin said rolling his eyes "Nahh you're the one who didn't pay attention shortie" "shortie!? How dare you called me that!" "What? It's suit you" the taller said smirking a little "ugh! How annoying" changbin go inside the schools dragging Wooyoung "Bro you don't need to drag me I can walk you know and that guy you talk to is pretty handsome" "yeah² more like a jerk." "I smell some romance" "what!? We just meet and beside I never see him before" "you right maybe he's a new kid?"
"Maybe but well i don't care let's go to class before the teacher come" oh yeah let's go"They arrived at the class the teacher still didn't come yet "perfect timing!" Wooyoung said "glad the teacher didn't come yet" changbin said they sitting in their seats talking to each other (their seats just besides each other)

CHANGBIN POV:

we were talking when I hear a group of girl talking "do you guys hear about the new kids??" "I hear they were handsome they also talented!" "Yeah I'm sure I'm gonna be theirs girlfriend" a girl said "woah slow down girl you didn't meet them yet" "well who cares?" The girls laughing and keep talking "new kids?" I said "I guess the boy you bumped into was one of the new kids" Wooyoung said "please just talking about him making me feel annoyed" "well he's true your short" "WOOYOUNG!" "hahaha calm down! I was just joking haha!" Right when the teacher come all the students went back to their seats "Hi class good morning!" the teacher said smiling "good morning Mrs.kim!" "Well today there will be a new students!" As the teacher said there seven good looking boys walk in the girls squealing seeing them they were handsome, hot, sexy, cute and- WOAH- changbin what are you even thinking wake up-
I thought to myself "you can introduce yourself" Mrs.Kim said "hi! My name is Chan we're transfer students from another school and I'm from Australia same as Felix the blonde boy" "hey!" Felix said
Then a brunette boy introduce himself "my name is Lee Minho"
So that's his name I thought to myself "Hi, my name is Hwang Hyunjin" a tall boy said then a squirrel looking boy saying his name "My name is Han Jisung!" He said excitedly" "I'm Kim Seungmin." A boy introduce himself and lastly the fox looking boy say his name "my name Jeongin you also can call me i.n" he said smiling" thanks for introduce yourself you can sit at the empty seats" Mrs.kim said.

Words count: 694
_______________________________________________
Hey guys! What do you think of the first chapter?
What do you think will happen next?
Thank you for reading and drink some water and food take care of yourself! 💗✨