Her Secret?

“Good morning Riu” Akkira just woke up and greeted her best friend Riu. Riu and Akkira were a roommate, Riu is also an orphan that’s why they both treat each other as a sister. Riu also worked in Akkira’s organization as an accountant. Riu reply to Akkira very softly “Good morning Akku” they smile each other but suddenly they realise time Akkira said “shit… we were late, it’s all because of you” when Riu said in a very swag tone “it’s okay, we are the VIPs of the company don’t very”, Akkira start laughing and said “Yes, you were the princess na... that’s why” and they rushed to take the bath because they were late for the office. First, Akkira takes a bath then Riu. They eat their breakfast as if they were on a bullet Train. Finally, they reached their office and took a sign. Akkira start working on her Digital Pad and Riu goes to her accountant department, when it’s the lunchtime Akkira and Riu come to their cafe area with their office friends, while eating their lunch suddenly one of their friend Dinesh ask ‘Hey, let’s play a game’, Everyone said excitedly ‘What Game’ then Dinesh said ‘Your Darkest Secret’ as always Riu seems very excited for the game because she always loves to hear others people secrets. Then, Riu said ‘Alright… this is quite interesting, let’s play’. So, basically everyone should have to say their deep darkest secret that nobody knows. While, Dinesh explain the game to everyone but, Akkira start recall something, she starts sweating everywhere from her head, her face looked pale and she seems very scared. Riu notice her reaction she asked Akkira ‘Hey, are you ok?’ Akkira did not listen to her, she was just in her deep thoughts. When suddenly Riu swung her hand in front of her face and said ‘Akkira what’s wrong with you girl? You looked so tense.’ When Akkira reply her very calmly ‘Ye… yeah, I’m fine… it just that I’m not feeling well, I think I should go to have some fresh air’ she tries to pretend that she is ok but in reality she is not. she did not want to play this game and also doesn’t want her secret to be revel in front of her colleague specially her best friend Riu. Then Akkira left the café area, everyone thinks maybe because of work pressure that’s why she reacted that way, but Riu feels that there is something Akkira is hiding from her. She also left the area to find Akkira, but Akkira is nowhere to be found. When Riu ask Sam (he is Akkira’s colleague in graphic department) Riu said ‘Hi, Sam… did you see where is Akkira, because I did not find her anywhere’ Sam said ‘Well… she asked for a half day and left the office after the lunch break’. After hearing Sam’s word, she confirmed one thing that Akkira is hiding something from her. That thing which she doesn’t want to tell anyone including me. But What is she hiding? And why? Why does she look so scared?  Is there something which she knows but doesn’t want to tell anyone including her best friend?

For update let’s wait till the next chapter…