Why I wrote this story:

I wrote this story, not to win any writing contests (though if I do here, that's great), but to express my feelings and experiences based on a Pokémon fanfic (Eeveelution Squad, by PKM-150) that opened my mind. Also, writing this story gives you a good amount of serotonin. I also wrote this story because this is also somewhat based off my life. The reason I chose an Umbreon for this story was when I was reading Eeveelution Squad, I felt like I wanted to be a part of the Squad. But with a lot of feedback when talking to others, I realized, "I can make my own story". This really gave me the opprotunity to be creative, and try to be happy for writing this story, because there were a lot of things in my life that were so depressing, due to the pandemic. Yes, I suffered from depression during the pandemic when we had to be quarantined. It hurt, because I really liked going to school, talking with friends, but that hadn't happened till mid-November of 2021. But I could never feel comfortable to tell anyone close to me about me and why I somewhat identify myself as an Umbreon. But let me tell you. I wanted a Dark-Type to reflect my dark nature. I didn't choose Darkrai, Yveltal, not even Necrozma, because I wanted to choose a non-Legendary. And I started to like Eevee, which evolves into an Umbreon, which reflects my dark nature. That's all.