1.In the club with the lights on

In the club with the lights on, smoke in the air, and the reeking smell of alcohol, Everyone was swaying their hips, banging their heads on "Drunk-Dazed" while some were sucking off each other's faces.
Those colorful sparkling lights and the heads of the people in the crowd went blurry and the music sounded inaudible when a suave man wearing a pinstriped Saint Laurent dress, having a center partition of his bright blue-eyed hair, entered the scene, walked in with two robot type bulky suited booted men wearing Bluetooth earphones and black sunglasses giving the bodyguard vibes.
The way he slightly smirked and moved his brown orbs around the corners of the club, his lips twitched, and his nose scrunched as soon as the smell of alcohol and smoke entered his nose. He walked in with one hand in the pocket of his pants shrugging off the clear disgust shown by his expressions. Everything about him screamed "Handsome".
He walked passed by some girls and boys who were in awe when their eyes landed on him but he just rolled his eyes having cocky expressions on his face, he kept walking until reached the private room in the opposite corner of the entrance where there were sitting three men suited in white...
Before taking further steps, his eyes scanned the whole room with red lights as there were four glasses on the table the open window, the smell of smoke in the air, and faint noises of the loud music from outside the room.
He put his fake smugness on scanning through the men as one of them was bald with thin mustaches and the other one had thin slick back hair with an eye patch while the third one was oddly looking normal with a big cigar in his mouth sitting in the center looking like the boss of the other two and as describe everything about them was screaming "Villains".
The oddly normal man stood up and stretched his hand out for a handshake like he was having a business meeting, the handsome man did too but before their hands met he pulled back his hand and ran fingers in his hair with a cocky smirk on his face as he sat on the sofa while opening one button of his blazer, clearly amused by his actions when he saw anger and embarrassment on his opponent's faces.
Not after a long silence, the boss spoke up
" I'm sure Christopher you've brought the diamonds with you as well"
In response, he just smiled and stretched his hands out while his bodyguard put a pouch on his palm. One of the minions pushed forward full of cash briefcase on the glass table and opened it.
In the meantime, before they could further move or talk the door opened, loud banging noises and shrieking of people were heard, one of the men entered gesturing telling them that the police raided the club before running away, the man tried to snatch the pouch from Chris' hand the other one tried to get the briefcase but he was quick enough to get both of the things while kicking the man straight in the face and with that, he ran off with his bodyguards trying to protect him from the gunshots because the opponent's people started backfiring the police. He put a face mask on so that none can recognize him only his brown eyes were revealing.
While he was escaping two of the men got their way he gestured to his trust-worthy bodyguard to ran with the bag in the pouch he did so. In the meantime, the man tried to attack him which he dodged with his hand pulling his arm forward and then twisting it from the joint while he spun and back faced him, another man came to fight him but he kicked him right square in his face while fastly spinning on the pillar beside them, after recovering from the punch the man was quick enough to pull out gut from his pocket and positioned towards him meanwhile a cop came kicking the arm of the man in which he was holding the gun, the blue-haired man who was holding his arms out in surrender rapidly reached up for the gun and caught it from the mid-air, he started firing towards the other men but before that,
his eyes met the cop's eyes for a brief moment.
He quickly ran off while shooting here and there trying to escape outside the club to his car he succeeded in doing so and the car drove off while being shot at.
When he reached his home walking as he has conquered the world with amused expressions on his face while blowing whistles with his mouth, a sweat melody could be heard as he was moving towards his room he put off his blazer but before he could do so he heard a low-pitched loud voice from the hall

"Where were you Bang Christopher Chan, till now...?"

ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 :

ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼: 𝔹𝔸ℕ𝔾ℂℍ𝔸ℕ
𝒶𝓀𝒶
ℂℍℝ𝕀𝕊𝕋𝕆ℙℍ𝔼ℝ
𝔸𝔾𝔼 : 25
ℍ𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 : what you gonna with his height ;) swy Chanie (:(
𝕊ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕋 𝔻𝔼𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ: the main lead , protagonist of the story , is half Maniac and has bubbly personality, sees life as a game , loves music , and HIS KIDS :);)

<<<🦋>>>