Who?- I

It was a peaceful day in Monstadt

It was a peaceful day in Monstadt. (y/n) decided to stay there for a while since she didn't really have a destined place to go.

(y/n) was picking up some sunsettias when suddenly a blonde headed male with a braided tail came falling over her. She dropped all her sunsettias and the basket she was holding.

"Argh...." groaned out the blonde headed male. Once the male opened his eyes he saw the situation he was in and quickly got up and helping (y/n) get up.

(y/n) dusted off the dust of her clothes and got a good look of the guy. He was taller/shorter than her, was wearing a tank top and had a. . .
floating pet?

"Hehe, sorry about that," the male chuckled nervously. "It's fine, who's your. . . pet over there?" (y/n) asked genuinely.

"Paimon is NOT a pet!!" shouted the floating pet, Paimon. "Sorry about that. Anyway, my names Aether." Aether quickly said immediately after paimon spoke with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Aether? i'm guessing you're not from around here?" (y/n) asked again. "Yeah, i'm a traveler trying to get to my sister since we were separated," Aether said in a lower voice.

(y/n) immediately get bad for him since she knew how hard it was being separated from your loved ones.

"I'm sorry about that Aether. . . Hmm how 'bout this? i'll treat you to drinks and after that we'll ask around information about your sister!" (y/n) said with a determined face at the end.

Aether looked at her with stars in his eyes! someone who's willing to help! Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all.

"We can do this! Let's walk to Dawn Winery shall we milady?" Aether said jokingly at the end while obnoxiously bowing down.

(y/n) rolled her eyes playfully and took his hand. "We shall," she said in a fancy-obnoxious voice.

Aether would be lying if the way she grabbed his hand didn't make his heart beat increase faster.

"Mhm

"Mhm. . . Oh! Looks like we've arrived!" said Paimon enthusiastically. The three individuals went inside.

"Woah. . ." Aether said while looking around.
"Anyway, Aether this is on you right?" (y/n) said while smirking.

"I-I never said that!!" -Aether said jokingly offended. They all laughed and told jokes until the waitress came to their table.

"ill have some apple juice please!" -paimon said floating next to Aether. ". . . I guess i'll get a Foamy Reef?" (y/n) said unsure of what to get.

"i-i'll have the same thing as her please!!. . ." Aether said while rubbing his back sheepishly. The waitress wrote all of their orders and went to give it to a certain red-head.

"Hey guys why don't we go there? We can see our drinks making made!" (y/n) asked them with a hint of excitement. They all agreed and went to sit down.

The red-head male looked up and saw (y/n). he felt familiarised with her but just couldn't put his finger on it.