Coffee {HashiMada}

Madara sat on a chair at the kitchen bar of his house. Alcohol sounded great but Madara ran out last night so now it was coffee for this morning.

"Maybe i can get Hashirama to take me to the drug store again." He wondered aloud not realizing his husband stood behind him.

"SURPRISE!" Hashirama yelled scaring Madara enough to have his reflexes take over his arm his arm hitting Hashirama in the face

"Ah shit!" Hashirama yelled his hand covering his nose.

Madara froze. Hashirama was bleeding from the nose. He stood up grabbing napkins as Hashirama sat down at the kitchen table holding his head up so the blood wouldn't drip.

"Here pinch your nose as well it helps." Madara said sitting next to Hashirama handing the brunette a napkin.

"Aw you really do care about me." Hashirama said pinching his nose with one hand and using his other hand to hold the napkin over his nose. Madara's face turned red before he looked away from Hashirama an annoyed look on his face.

"I did have your two kids of course I care about you." He grumbled. Hashirama smiled standing up his nose bleed seemingly stopped.

"Coffee?" He asked Madara who looked at him a soft smile on his face.

"Sure." He replied. Hashirama walked to the water boiler turning it on. The water Madara was gonna use last night for coffee now boiling.

"Hashirama."

Hashirama looked over to see Madara hug him from behind. "Wanna know why I'm being so nice?"

Hashirama nodded not realizing how bad nodding would be.

"You fucking me sucks I'm pregnant again bitch!" Madara yelled grabbing a spoon from the counter hitting the back of Hashirama's head. He walked away yelling "tell me when the coffees done!"

Hashirama stood there.

"Mood swings got it."

Written by RokiiRokii