Chapter 1

"KOI"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW"
"I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES TO NOT DO THAT AND HERE YA GO DOING IT AGAIN"
"WELL I AIN'T LISTING TO YOU"
"WELL CLEARLY YOU AREN'T"
"YEA MY HOME MY WAY"
"THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE BUT OKAY"
Me and Koi yelled at each other. I always told her to not bring in sand from the beach but she always did that. No matter how much times I tell her. Koi's mother took me in after my mom left for another dude and my dad went to rehab for a drug addiction. I've been living with them for some time. Let's say about 10 or so years. It's also been awhile that I've seen my dad and today was the day that my dad would come and pick me up from here. Why may you ask to take me to his home. He got out or rehab last year and didn't want to pick me up right after he got out. He did that so he could at least try and get his life together. He would call Aunt Monica and ask how I was doing from time to time, but he would never talk to me. Like never. Anyways let's talk about how this little brat won't stop bringing sand in the house.
"KOI LYNN WIKER GET THIS SAND OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW" Yelled Aunt Monica. Aunty wouldn't get mad unless Koi brought sand into the house. The reason being that it would also get the floor wet and would be a mess to clean up. See we live on a small island so there aren't a lot of people here. So it can get lonely at times, but when you have a family as crazy as mine that doesn't happen to often. I was packing some up some of my bags so I wouldn't have to run around and find everything when my dad got here. I was kinda sad to hear that dad was coming to pick me up from here. This place was my home for so long and I don't know what I would do without this place. But he is my dad and I couldn't have said no. He's my dad I couldn't say no I didn't want to hurt him after what my low life of a mom did. She left for some dude she just found and never came back. None of us know if she still lives on the island or if she is even alive. At this point I don't even care about what she is doing. She wasn't there in my life and I don't want her in it. Anyways according to Aunt my dad will pick me up later today and I'm scared where he is. What his house will look like, how he lives, and things like that. I didn't know what to think I would look like. But as for now I have to pack up my stuff.

~Later

"Kai come on it's time to go. You have to meet your dad," Said aunty from the living room. I was kinda scared to see my dad after a while.
"Okie I'm coming,"

Aha I should probs be working on my other stories but I just had to start is one cuz it was stuck in my head.

~Mango