A/N Hey guys, this is a new book :) I've wanted to try this for AGES and am finally going to do it *dies* alright, I hope that you will enjoy this :) xx

Kobi's P.O.V:

"Are you sure you've got everything that you need hon?" My mum asks me fore about the millionth time this morning.

"Yes I'm sure.." I say before sighing.

"Okay, you sure?" Mum asks me again.

"He said he's got everything..." My dad says.

"Okay okay, I was just making sure" She says.

I sigh loudly, but am glad that dad helped get mum off of my back.

"So ... am I dropping you off at school?" Dad asks me.

I laugh slightly "Uh .... no, Mia's gonna be here to pick me up in a few" I say before double checking that my phone is in my backpack.

"Mia?" Dad asks, sounding astonished.

"Yeah, Michael's daugher Mia..."

"Mr Clifford to you" Mum says making me roll my eyes.

"He's pretty much my uncle, he gets annoyed when I call him Mr Clifford, his name is Michael" I say in my defence.

I hear a car york, "See you's later, Mia's here" I say before putting my backpack on my back and then quickly walking out the front door, towards Mia's Ranger Rover.

"Irwin, get your scrawny ass into the car" Mia says before laughing.

"Nice to see you too" I say before rolling my eyes.

Mia was the biggest punk I know, I guess she takes after her father. He's punk rock and so is she.

"You really need to get your own car" She says before laughing.

"I need to pass my driving test first.." He says before sighing.

"Oh, it's alright ... you'll pass it eventually .... I think..." She says before laughing a bit more.

"Lovin' the outfit choice by the way Mia" I say looking her up and down. She is wearing a Green Day shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans which have rips all over them, and a pair of black on black vans.

Her hair had been dyed again and was now fire truck red, I'm guessing Michael helped her do her hair.

Mia is gorgeous, she has awesome emerald eyes and extremely pale skin just like her dad does. She is virtually the female version of her father, although she gets into so much more trouble than her father ever did.

She had two piercings in both ears as well as one in her belly button.

She is the sister that I never had.

"Aye, you're not aloud to hit on me" She says before rolling her eyes.

"I'm not! It's just, it looks like the outfits that your dad used to wear ... well from the pictures I've seen anyway..." I say truthfully.

"Dad's punk rock, I am too. Actually this used to be his leather jacket, but he gave it to me because I was complaining about how much I wanted one" She smiles, clearly proud of herself.

"So you smell like Michael?" I ask before laughing.

She shakes her head, "Ew, no. I sprayed a hole bottle of the shit that I always wear on it" She says while smiling.

"But wouldn't that ruin the leather?" I ask.

"Nope" She says as we pull into school.

We both get out of the car and then go to our lockers. The weird thing about Mia is that she won't give anyone other than Bradley hugs.