+3

You duck just in time, the vase smashing the wall behind you. "The fuck!" You shout.

"Oh, sorry!" The gator stares at you, his red mohawk a little messy.

"Monty, what the fuck?!" You yelp. His room is a mess, the furniture all overturned and scratched up.

"Um, hello? Who are you?" There's a heavy southern accent in his voice.

"Uh, Y/N, but why are you destroying your room?!"

"That's none of your business," he growls, crossing his arms.

"Well, I'm your new repairman so if you're malfunctioning it's actually my business cause I'll have to fix you," you cross your arms too, stepping into the room and letting the door close behind you.

"Oh, well I'm not havin' a malfunction or anything."

"Really? Then WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"Woah, calm down! And people say I have anger issues."

He's right, you're getting upset for no good reason. You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose.

"Sorry, it's-uh-it's been a long week."

"Whatever you say, Boo."

"Don't nickname me."

"Got it, Darlin'," He smirks.

"What did I just say?"

"Sorry, sorry." despite his words he's still grinning.

You roll your eyes, "whatever. Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you, Monty, but I should probably move on to Roxy's place."

"See ya."

You turn to leave but suddenly have an idea, "hey, I had a friend in college who had, uh, anger problems too. But instead of destroying his room, he got a drum set. It really helped him out."

"Huh, really? Well, maybe I'll just have to ask management for a drum set. Hey, you could teach me."

You laugh, "sorry, but I have no idea how to play drums. Or any instrument."

"Really?"

"Yep. I focused all my time on STEM."

"Well, maybe I'll just have to teach you how to play bass."

"If I have time, sure."

"Trust me Boo, you will have time."

You chuckle and leave, thinking how even though the gator is flirty and will probably get on your nerves you feel like you'll be great friends.

You reach Roxy's room, hearing her voice from inside.

"You're great. Everybody loves you."

Huh, so Roxy's got an ego. You chuckle and open the door.

"Hello," she turns and walks to the doo, smirking slightly. She looks you up and down. "I bet I'm your favorite."

"Heh, and I guess I'm your favorite repairman," you reply, smirking slightly.

"It seems like you will be," she steps aside to let you in. You look around her room.

"So what brings you to work here, besides getting to meet me."

"I've always loved animatronics and I do have a degree in that kind of stuff so..."

"Good for you. What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"I'm Roxanne wolf, but you can call me Roxy."

"Trust me, Roxy, I know."

"Of course you do."

You grin up at her, she's really tall, all of the animatronics are. She grins back and you swear that her tail wags a little bit.

As much as you hate to leave, you really should move on to Freddy, "well Roxy it has been fantastic meeting you, but I should probably get to Freddy's room."

"Oh," she seems sad.

"It's not that I don't want to stay with you, but I should really meet all of you guys and I still have to see the daycare attendant, the music man, and Freddy."

"Right, well bye, come see me as soon as you can, I am the best!"

"Definitely," you leave, letting out a sigh as soon as the door closes. Geez, she definitely has a big ego.

You walk to Freddy's room, praying he's not someone you'll have to be high-energy around. The door slides open.

"Hello," Freddy's sitting on a couch. His voice is relaxing and you inwardly sigh in relief.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm the new repairman for you guys."

"My name is Freddy, it's fantastic to meet you, superstar. Please, sit!" He pats the couch next to him. You sit down. "Welcome to the Pizzeria. How are you liking it?"

"It's, uh, big."

He chuckles, "indeed it is. Have you met the other animatronics yet?"

"Well, not the daycare attendant or the music man, but besides them."

"Hm, I recommend taking a little break before going to see either of them, they are both, um, a handful."

"Thanks for the advice, but if I want to be out of here before nightfall I should really see them ASAP."

Freddy shrugs, "don't say I didn't warn you." You chuckle.

"So, how long have you been here?"

"I am not exactly sure, but Chica and I were the first animatronics here. Well, us and two others," Freddy grows sad. But you suck at reading the room so...

"Really? Who?"

"My friends, Bonnie and Foxy. But they are not here anymore."

"Oh, shoot, Freddy I'm sorry."

"It is alright. You did not do it. Roxy was the next one to arrive, then Monty."

"Oh, that kind of makes sense."

"How so?"

"Monty's parts seem newer than yours."

"Well, you are not wrong. Most of his parts are newer."

"Huh," you stand up again, "thanks for the info, see you around Freddy."

"Goodbye," he smiles and you leave. You run your hand through your hair and sigh, starting off for the daycare.