p.cw

characters: chaewon x y/n

summary: chaewon finally finds herself someone who could satisfy her needs.

finally, the morning came. birds began chirping outside the window, streets are becoming busier as time slowly pass by, and cars are starting to fill up the road, slowly becoming a pile of them, and causing a huge traffic in the very early morning.

In a one particular apartment, a brunette can be seen already stirring and rolling on the bed as she's slowly gaining consciousness because of the sun that shines, peaking over between the small gap on the thick curtains and shined directly on her eye line. the latter slowly opened her eyelids into half-opened ones and began scanning the room by flickering her eyesight from left to right. she gradually got up and unconsciously moved her blanket away as she moved over to lean on the headboards, making her body tremble by the sudden breeze from the ac, blowing and touching against her bare skin and eventually made her realize, she slept with no clothes on.

bits and small pieces of flashes from last night's moments began to occur; which it all started with a night out, just watching movies and chilling, it was until one of them boldly asked for a simple peck on one's lips, then a hand became a little too touchy while their lips craved for more and longer kiss, that it eventually lead them into something a part of both of them expects for the fun night to begin.

"mm.. chaewon-ah.." the brunette whimpered in between their long steaming kiss, softly sighing second by second as she felt hands that were lingering and playing with her breasts a little longer. the mint-haired girl soon slowly moved to explore the brunette's body as they proceeded to make out.

soon enough, the brunette found herself tied and blindfolded, gasping all for air as she's currently feeling a finger on her inner thigh, slowly teasing her and felt it softly rubbing in a very circular motion; chaewon tugged a smirk on her lips as she watched the girl beneath her adoringly.

they both went on with what chaewon likes to play; which basically revolves around tying or cuffing hands, blindfolds, teasing and even makes one to beg until they cry their eyes out to achieve something they've been craving for-

"y/n."

the brunette flinched by the sudden voice that echoed right through her right ear, she then looked over to her shoulder and found chaewon staring at her with her half-open eyelids.

"hm?" the brunette hummed in curiosity of the reason for being suddenly called, eyebrows furrowing as she knuckles her eyes and yawned right after.

"I already left the money on the table, just take it as you leave."

---

"I'm sorry, you slept with someone?! with who?"

"damn it, yeojin. keep your fucking.. voice down" the girl gritted and lightly smacked the other one on their shoulder, she carefully looked side to side to see if anyone hears it, for they were in a public restaurant.

"I mean, you don't probably even know her but she paid a lot of money." she continues to openly tell, before taking subtle sips on her drink.

"she? a girl? you mean, you slept with a girl? plus, I thought you already have a boyfriend?" the black haired arched their brows and took a spoonful of rice before shoving it into her mouth