Gumballxmarshall:campfire

Authors note: sorry for earasing all my yaoi stories it's just I told all my class about wattpad and then I got scared that they will discover my yaoi obsesion but it's too late I told about it to all the world cause bitch I'm proud! So to all the fanboys and the fangirls enjoy this yaoi sensation! :D.
*************************************
Gumball's PV:
It's a Saturday and Fiona was hanging out with me and with Marshall, Marshall was acting foolish and annoying as always tough.. I always wanted to get closer to him and to know him better even in the most annoying situations with him..
Marshall:"hey gumball! What's up with that worried face??"
Gumball:"oh it's nothing don't worry about it"
Marshall:"okay.. Oh and Fiona! Are we going to make a campfire tomorrow??"
Fiona:"oi sorry Marshall but I can't go with you tomorrow because I need to help LSP with his family problems..again.. But hey! Why don't ya go with gumball? He loves nature!"
Marshall:"umm I guess it's fine, do you have any plans tomorrow gumball?"
Gumball:"oh no I don't so we can go to a campfire together tomorrow but when do you wanna go and where?"
Marshall:"oh it's better to come at 8:00 am at the magical forest, it's very beautiful out there in the nights.."
Gumball:"oh okay fine"
*********after 24 hours********
It was the campfire day with Marshall and I was ready to go with all my picnic set (thought it was a campfire but who cares) and Marshall brought a big tent and blankets with pillows for both of us.
Marshall:"so are you ready?"
Gumball:"yes let's go already I am starving"
We came to the forest and then we started to place everything down and after a couple of minutes I saw that Marshall throw acsidantly a giant pillow when he was placing the tent from the inside so I came to pick up the pillow and to give it back to him but when I picked up the pillow.. I saw a nude picture of me while I was sleeping..
I was shocked from what i saw and the. Marshall came out of the tent and screamed while taking the pilow back
Marshall:"the fuck!! Shit!!"
Gumball:".-. Marshall do you want to tell me something??"
Marshall:" umm..ugh.. Damn it.. I like you okay?! And because I like you I have problems with sleeping so I made this pillow so it will satisfy me.."
Marshall was blushing while he hugged the pillow nervously And.. I dont know what came into me but I threw the pillow away and kissed Marshall passionately, Marshall didn't excepted that but after a couple of minutes he glanced at me with his playful expression and then when we broke off our kiss he asked me:"mm Gumball so if I got it right you felt the same all this time??"
Gumball:" yes you got it right and now let's continue what we started ok? ;)"
We kissed again while walking to the tent and when we got in Marshall pushed me down to the huge sleeping bag and kissed,licked,sucked my neck while I was moaning from the incredible Feeling I had,
Gumball:"mmmm aah ahh Marshall he hehehe marshall that tickles mm ahh so good.."
Marshall:"mmmm you don't know how long i waited for this to happen"
Gumball:"well I guess that now your dream comes true?"
Marshall:"aha ;3"
...................SMUT ALERT!!...................
Marshall toke off our shirts and then he moved from the neck to the nipples and then he started to play with them,kiss them and suck them ,
Gumball:"aaah~ Marshall hehehe that tickles hehehehehehe"
Marshall:"hmm oh gawd how I love your giggles and your moans"
He licked my nipples with much more passion and after some minutes he slowly moved his hand to my pants when I was completly hard and then he started to stroke gently my dick and after 5 seconds he toke off my pants with my boxers and he started to suck my dick
Gumball:"aah~ ngh~ mmm~ Marshall~"
Marshall:"Mm oh your such a pervert"
Gumball:"ah~ well your not less pervert then I am"
He licked the tip of my dick with his snaky tounge and then he swirled his tounge around my dick and then he sucked it again.
After a couple of minutes I was at my
limit but Marshall knew what he was doing so he stopped sucking and then he removed his pants with his boxers
And I gotta say he has an XL dick and that made me more turned on when I was before but when he was about to put his dick inside my asshole I pulled him to the sleeping bag and then I rided him and OMG it was INCREDIBLE
Gumball:"aah~ aaah~ ahh~ Marshall~ aaaaaah~! Aaaaaah~ aaah~"
Marshall:"mmmmm gumball your so wonderfull"
After some minutes of panting and moaning we were at our limit and then we screamd the name of each other and cummed together,
Because I was made of strawberry gum I was cumming strawberry whip cream and I cummed so much that my semen* (cum) was even at Marshall's face
Gumball:"aaaaaaaaah~ Marshall~...."
Marshall:"mmm gumball I didn't knew you were so sweet"
Marshall kissed me and then we collapsed on the sleeping bag and Marshall coverd us with a warm blanket he brought"
......................END OF SMUT.................
*after a day*
After the day of the campfire Fiona and Marshall came to the candy kingdom and then Fiona asked us:"hey guys I pasted yesterday the magical forest and then I heard your screams did something happens out there?"
Marshall:"oh no we just emm had some fun together ;)"
Gumball kissed me on re cheak and I was blushing so deep at that moment because Fiona was in front of us but unexpected she gigled and said:"oi don't worry I'll keep your secret"
Umm the end??
Authors note: oh and after this one I'm gonna make you a wedding chapter :D
(I got this idea from my friends thank you lihi and Amit x,D )
So hope you enjoyed??
THE END :DD
Like and comment for more!! X3