ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙- 𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

Yooooo sorry I left this published with nothing to read-
____________________________________
You were walking down the street to the daisy mart or run some errands for a friend. She needed some supplies for a party and was to busy to get them herself so you had to help out. Once you arrived you found no one there but someone in a black jacket, shades, and a black fedora hat. It hid his face and his top hair but it couldn't hide his bangs. You weren't the type to get in other peoples business, so you kept on walking to the shelf and freezers which had the things you needed. Just as you were about the close the freezer door you looked to your right and saw the same guy getting ice cream. You almost screamed but covered your mouth thinking that he was just getting ice cream and that there was nothing wrong with that. As you went to pay, he was behind you. You just thought maybe he was done getting the things he needed too! So you calmed down and took the bags and exited the daisy mart. After you walked for a minute, you just got this random chill that someone was following you. So you turned around and saw the same boy behind you. *how did he finish checking out that fast!* you thought while speed walking causing him to do the same making you start to run. You ran into an ally way which led to a dead end. You were shivering as the boy approached you. The guy removed his hat and jacket to reveal himself as......
___________________________________
Sorry about that again my bad!!! Let me know if you want me to continue cause I'm starting to think about discontinuing this book.
Word count: 299