The Wedding.

"No! You can't! Don't marry Pam I-Am." The Cyan girl in the front row of the church. She ran up to the (momentarily not so) happy couple. The yellow furred girl next to her merely smirked. "No. Pandora. Come back." She murmured sarcastically. The young-ish groom sighed sympathetically. He picked the girl up and nuzzled her. He didn't care that this was kind of ruining the moment. The bride shook her head. She kept smiling. She would be the same if it was her own daughter. "It's okay pandy bear. Daddy is here. Your fine. You will always be my first and foremost. Go and sit with your... uh... well... erm... sister?" He said awkwardly as he put her down. He straightened himself out and smiled at his bride. The girl folded her arms and sat back down with the other girl. The boy behind them leaned forward into the yellow-girl's ear. "I think pandy bear needs a hug from her big sister patty." He teased not paying attention to his grandma's wedding. Pat shot him a look. "I would shut it if I where you junior. This may be my mom and Phillip's wedding. But don't think for one minute that I wouldn't put up a fight with you in the middle of it." She snapped as everyone stood up to congratulate the bride and groom. "Besides. She's not my style. She's all prim and proper. When was the last time she stuck to a mission? Excatly she hasn't. I don't like her." She said as she and Pandora "ran" over to the bride and groom. Everyone started crowding round the family. Everyone was taking photos of the newlyweds. Pat shook her head. She left the crowd. The bride watched her daughter as she did so. She looked at her husband. "Phillip. I'll just be a minute." She called over to him as she walked off. Phillip was too busy having photos taken with his beloved Pandora. Pam went outside and found Pat sat on the bench. "What are you doing out here patty cakes? I need my right hand kiddo by my side. What's wrong?" She asked teasingly. Trying to lighten the mood. "Parties and pictures... aren't really my thing. I'd rather be out on the field fighting my enemies. Pandora and Phillip trousers." She said enthusiastically. Pam nodded. "I know Pat. But you've got to realise they are part of the family now. Our family. This isn't really my thing either. But I'm doing it for my family. Because I love Phillip. And it's what he wanted. Family is all about making sacrifices. I made a lot of those when you and your brother where born. But you have to try and get along with Pandora. Your her big sister now. She needs you." Pam said trying to reason with her daughter. "I'll get along with her when she gets her priorities straight." She said as she and her mother went back inside. Pat stood back as Pam walked over to her beloved husband. Pandora looked over at Pat. She slowly approached her. "Are you okay? You don't look happy." She asked softly. Pat rolled her eyes and grunted. "Since when did you care? Stop playing pretend and go kiss up to daddy." She sneered as she walked away. Pandora froze. She had no idea what she had done. She zoned out and away from all the cheers and shrieks of everyone as they watched the happy couple. For some reason. Weddings where a big deal to the trousers family. She stayed froze to the spot. She eventually came to as her arm was grabbed. She looked round to see who it was. It was her great-grandmother, Petula Trousers. She gave her a fake smile. Petula shook her head. She wasn't a fool and was close with Pandora and knew when she was upset. She took Pandora outside for some air. "What's wrong little one? I thought you would be your fathers biggest cheerleader. Why are you so down?" She asked softly. "I would be. I always am. But he just married Pam I-am. Everyone thinks I'm just jealous. But isn't that just who the trousers are? Why would one of us marry one of them?" She ranted. She shook her head. "It's not that I'm upset about. I like seeing him happy. It's Pat. She's being really mean to me. I don't know what I've done. Am I really that hard to put up with?" She asked as she started tearing up "no. Oh Pandora. No. It's okay to be upset. It'll be okay." She didn't wanna push Pandora. She knew she was sensitive. She hugged the girl. Pandora nodded. "I know. I know. Let's just go back inside. Daddy needs us there." She said with a smile. The pair went inside to spend the rest of the evening celebrating with the rest of the family.