22

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔:

The staffs of the palace was shock when they saw the king carrying a little girl and you all bruised up. He looks over at the maids and call them over. "Please wash her up, get her dressed and have someone treat her wounds" King Jungkook said, handing the little girl to the maids. The king looks at you and lifts you up. The maids look down at the little human girl and take her to a fresh room while the king takes you to the bedroom. He placed you down onto the bed as he walked away to grab the first aid kit. "Bella, please do not ever pull a stunt like that ever again. You made me worried. I would have no idea what I would do with you were gone" King Jungkook hugged you.

You looked down at your feet. You will do it again if the opportunity comes because you don't care about your life. "Let's get these wounds clean up for you. And after that you can take a nap" he smiles and you just nodded. You watch as King Jungkook cleans your wounds, gently as if he didn't want to hurt you. Once your wounds were treated, he made you take a nap and from so reason you managed to. The king was staring down at your sleeping figure with a smile on his face.

"Your highness, the girl is awake" a maid said behind the door. He kisses your forehead and walks out of the room. "Lead me to her bedroom" King Jungkook said. The maid leads him into the bedroom to see the girl laying down on the big bed. "You may leave now" he orders everyone in the room. King Jungkook took a seat on the bed and smiles at the girl. "Y-You're the king of Busan?" She stutters as she tries to move far away from him. "I am not going to hurt you. Like I said before, I will be your new daddy if you want me to" he smiles at her. "A-Aren't you supposed to be a scary and cold king? You aren't going to eat me?" the girl asked.

"Of course not! I stopped drinking human blood, well I have to drink blood out of your mommy yet she doesn't seem to care unlike me who does. It is true that they say I am cold and scary, but your new mommy has showed me a new meaning to life which is why I have changed" King Jungkook explained as he tries to get the girl to feel comfortable. "Why do you want me as your daughter?" She asked. "I have a feeling you can open a new feeling towards your new mommy. You see, mommy has difficulties with showing her emotions and i think we both can show her feelings. What do you say, would you like to be our daughter?" He asked.

The girl looks down at her hands. "Does that mean I will be a princess?" She asked and King Jungkook smiles. "Of course. Mommy isn't married to daddy yet though so she isn't your mommy technically but she will be soon" he explained. "What is your name?" He asked. "I don't have a name. They used to call me baby human" she refers to the vampires. "Then I will give you a name. Your name from now on is Jeon Nesta, which means Pure" He taps her nose. "Is it possible if I can meet my new mommy?" Nesta asked with big eyes. "Sadly, she's sleeping. Why don't we go out for a walk around the garden and we can get to know each other more?" He suggests. "Okay, Your Highness" she said. "It's Daddy now" he smiles at her. She takes his hand and the two of them walk out of the room.

~

You woke up from your nap and saw Miss Lisa in the room. "You finally woke up. King Jungkook wants to see you" she said. "He can wait. Can you fetch me a glass of water? I feel a bit lightheaded" you said and she nods. You placed your hand on your forehead as you hold onto the wall. There is no reason why your head should be hurting you since you just slept. You made your way out towards the balcony and look out to see King Jungkook with the little girl. There was a huge smile on both of their faces. It surprised you that he wanted to take in the child. He didn't seem the type of want to have children. You have only seen him smile like that whenever he's with you so why is he so happy about with the child?

King Jungkook looks up towards the balcony and sees you looking at them. He flashes a smile, waving at you. Nesta looks where her father is looking to see her mother. She smiles too at you. "Human, here is your water" Miss Lisa said, making you turn around. She peeks behind you to see the King with the child. "It seems true that King Jungkook has adopted a child. He seems very happy with her, do you not agree, Human? After all, you are her mother" Miss Lisa said. You looked away from her and sighed. You never agreed to become a mother. You take the glass and drank it. "Thank you" you said. "Do you wish to go down with them or-"

"I will be staying here. You may go" you cut her off. She nods and walks out. You look back down to see that they were now gone. "You can come out now" you said. "How did you know I was here? Even that vampire maid didn't sense me" Jimin pops out of nowhere. "What is the reason you are here? The king will be coming here any moment" you said. "Are you worry about me?" He asked with a smile. "I do not care what happens to you" you answered honestly. "Ouch, that hurt! Anyways, I wanted to see if you have changed your mind, but it seems like you got into some trouble. I never imagined the king of Busan, a vampire adopting a human girl" Jimin said.

He walks over to you and whispers into your ear.

"I can kill him for you. Just say the word and I will"