Chapter 3: We're not the only survivors

" Hah, look outside Porcupine." Fabolous said pointing at the window. " Oh my lordy lord..." feared Maddie looking outside. There was lots of people running and many of them had a creepy smile. Some of them had no arm but one had claws, some of them had creepy smile faces, and their eyes were pure black but some of their eyes were fallen off. Fabolous clapped 2 times and something moved on Fliqpys arms. " Rise my porcupine, RISE!" Flaky falled off Fliqpys arms and started moving left and right. Her hands were on her head. When Flaky stood up. She had her eyes pure black but one eye had a red pupil, she has black tears and her hands had claws in it. Her quills were so sharp and messy and her flakes were not there. " Meet dark Flaky" Ale said laughing.

"Flaky... WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO-" Fliqpy was cut off when Flaky kicked Fliqpy to the wall. " Ugh, Maddie pack everything as fast as you can and find Scout and MKB" Fliqpy said. Maddie ran upstairs grabbed her backpack and packed everything. She packed a med kit, clothes, and her favorite teddy. Maddie put on a sweater and jumped off the window. She ran to Scouts house and she saw something much worse, Scout's house was a mess. Windows are broken, the door was not there and there was lots of blood on the walls. " SCOUT!" Maddie ran to Scout's room. "Scout, are you here? Please te-" Maddie looked down and saw a string she stepped on. A big hammer hit her face and she fell on the fish tank and all of the fish bite her body. " OW HELP" Maddie said struggling getting off the fish tank. " Maddie? Oh Lord im sorry I thought you were MKB." Scout went to Maddie and helped her. " Thanks. So that means MKB is one of them?"

" I'm afraid so yes" Scout said. The TV randomly turned on and the knees were out. The news reporter Cub and Toothy were there but worse. " What a nice day we have in HTF Land, huh Cub?" Toothy said. He was dark purple he had not arm and his eyes weren't there. " Agreed, lots of people are just like us, few of them are dying and many of us are being dark." Cub said, he was dark orange, his eyes were pure black and dark red pupils, he had very dangerous claws and a creepy smile. " Hopefully there not any survivors or if there are, you have meet your end~" the TV started glitching again and turned off.

"Scout, we are the only survivors, what are we gonna do?" Maddie said panicking. "Maddie, calm down we can figure this out. Maybe we should take you dad's truck and leave town for good or we can-" Scout had a great idea, " we can save the town! Family, friends, everybody!" Maddie looked at Scout and smiled, " You're right, we can't leave them we have to save them, but how??" Maddie and Scout we're thinking until they heard a familiar voice. "Maybe I can help..."

I'm sorry for not posting. Don't hate me also I think it would take to long for chapter 4 because I have map testing Tuesday tomorrow so I'll try my best to post tomorrow.