Part 30

Damien walks inside the house seeing you Ryein and Alexis laying flat on the bed sleep."Yeah alright you sleep now but I got some planned for yo ass tomorrow" he says walking downstairs.

Next morning:
"Damn" you say holding both of your hands on your head. Why the hell did y'all let me do that" you add. Umm no offense or whatever, but you the one who let him stick his fingers in your pus- you cover her mouth before Alexis could finish.

Shut up Damien could hear you" you say. So you gone hide it from him" Ryein says. No I'm just not going to tell him now" you say.

Y'all all turn as you see the door widen. Your still alive Jada says peaking through the door. Bitch who keep letting you out your cage" Alexis says.

"Fr do I need to call animal protective service or something, like what do you want" you say. I hurt don't y'all like her Ryein asks.

You and Alexis look at each other for a moment. "Wait why don't we like your ass again" Alexis says. "Oooh it's because she got all defensive when Damien killed destiny" you say.

Oh yea that's why Alexis says. Let me guess they've manipulated you too huh. All y'all just a bunch a followers and dick suckers" she says closing the door.

Bitch your daddy a dick sucker hoe" Ryein says getting off the bed following her. Don't let her get to you" Alexis says grabbing her arm. "She's just like a roach that keep on coming back." You say.

Later on the night

Y'all hear a slam downstairs. "Bitch what the fuck" Alexis says as she gets up to close y'all's bedroom door.

Damien slams the bedroom door open. "What the fuck" Alexis says looking at Damien. "Get the fuck up" Damien says looking at you. "Oh shit you in trouble girl" Alexis says getting up"

"Alexis bring your ass now, before I do sum you might regret" Sebastian yells and Alexis speed walk to the door while Ryein leaves too closing to door behind her. Damien looked at you in rage.

"Get the fuck up kehlani" Damien said taking off his jacket. You slowly get up and make your way towards him. Damien grabs you by your throat. "Why the fuck would you let another man touch you, and the bad thing is that you fucking let him finger you and you fucking enjoyed that shit" Damien yells at you tightening his grip around your neck.

"Bae I didn't mean to I was drunk I swear" you say looking down. He ain't say anything he just let go of your throat and grabbed your wrist dragging you downstairs to this room you have never saw before.

When you get in the room all you see is handcuffs, ropes, and different types of toys. "B-bae, I'm sorry I swear" you say but he just ignores you. "Strip" Damien says to you. "What" you say nervous about what he's going to do to you. "Fucking strip"Damien yells as you strip your clothes.

"Get on the bed" Damien says locking the door then taking off his shirt. You then get on the bed and Damien walks over and get two vibrators and a dildo. "Spread your legs" Damien say walking towards you.

"Bae please talk to me" you say spreading your legs. "Why would you let him finger you, and you no that your mines" Damien says picking up one of the vibrators. "I don't know, I said I was sorry" you say as you feel yourself getting wet.

"Open you mouth" Damien says and you open your mouth. "Suck" Damien says and you suck on it and then he pulls it out of your mouth. "Does he get you this wet" Damien says rubbing you clean then slowly pushing the vibrator in. "Fuck no he doesn't" you moan closing your eyes. "Look at me" Damien says and you open your eyes.

He then turn the vibrator on the highest level."fuck baby I'm sorry" You moan loudly. "Don't cum" Damien says pushing the vibrator in farther. You then close my legs tightly,but Damien spread them then ties your legs and hands up. "F-fuck I can't cum" you yell as you struggle holding in your orgasm. "No" Is all Damien said the starts rubbing you clit fast.

"Fuck" you scream as you came. "Didn't I tell you to hold it" Damien says then takes the vibrator out and picks up the dildo and without warning he thrust the dildo inside of you hard and fast. "Does he make you feel this good huh" he says pushing the dildo in and out of you at a fast past.

"F-fuck no he didn't b-baby" you scream and before you could come he stops and pulls the dildo out. Damien then unbuckle his belt and pull off both his pants and boxers down. "What's your safe word" Damien says. "Red" you say the fist thing that comes to mind. Before you could even see what he was doing he slams into you without remorse.

"Shit f-fuck" you scream because of how hard he is going. "He could never fuck you like this can he" Damien says grabbing your throat going even deeper. "Answer me" Damien yells. "N-no he can't. I'm a-sorry fuck" you scream as you cum again, but he just keep going. "You" thrust "are" thrust "mines" thrust " do you fucking understand me" Damien says going faster than before. "Y-yes fuck I can't, Damien slow down" you say and you close your eyes.

"Look at me" Damien says and your legs start shaking and you open your eyes. "Slow down ple- fuck" you yell and you squirt every where. Damien then cum inside of you then pull out of you and you wince because of the soreness. Damien then gets dressed.

"I'm not done with you yet he says then get the other vibrator and push it inside of you. "No I'm sorry" you say because you can't take no more but he turns the vibrator to the highest level. "Shit Ahhh fuck I want do it no more" you yell. "See you in a few hours" Damien says then walks out.

"Fuck" you yell.