2.8 The Shades Of Love

PS: Continuation of the last one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karan, Sanjana, Faizi and Koel rushed to the cafeteria with the anger flowing down their veins, whereas they were followed by Monami and Siddharth to stop them from doing something out of their impulsiveness.

As soon the six barged inside the cafeteria, Karan and Sanjana yelled furiously, "Agastya! Anisha!"

But were stopped as they found that the cafeteria was deserted and that's when Ustaad ji entered the cafeteria as he said, "Karan Sir, Faizi Sir, Sanjana Ma'am, Monami, Siddharth, Koel jaldi baahar aao!"

The six pairs of eyes glanced at one another with their eyebrow furrowed as they rushed out of the cafeteria, towards the ground. And they stopped infront of Doctor Mahajan, Mr. Ganju's, Anisha, and Agastya along with Bala, Chitra, Suman ji, Prem ji and Batra Sir.

Karan and Sanjana clenched their fists and were about to make their way towards Agastya and Anisha respectively when Monami and Siddharth got hold on their hands, stopping them, and signalled Koel and Faizi to stop as well for now.

"Monami, Siddharth. No arguments. Ek hafte se yeh discuss kr rhe hain ki tumhari shaadi Agastya aur Anisha se ho rhi hai!" said Doctor Mahajan patiently.

Whereas Monami glared at Doctor Mahajan as she told him, "Aur hum dono yeh clear kr chuke hain ki hum shaadi nahi krenge."

While Agastya took a step forward as he enquired, trying to be innocent, "Lekin kyun Monu...."

Agastya was interrupted as Monami shouted at him furiously, "DOCTOR MONAMI JUHI MAHAJAN!"

Her pitch of voice scared everyone to the core, as Agastya instantly took a step back being afraid of her, as Siddharth turned to Doctor Mahajan and his so-called father as he said, "Hum dono already ghar chod chuke hain. So, you have no right to interfere in our lives!"

While Mr. Ganju questioned him sarcastically, "Oh, so tum dono apne father's ko bta rhe ho ki hume tumhari lives pe hak hai ya nahi!? "

Whereas Doctor Mahajan turned to his bestfriend as he taunted, "Dono ke dono emotional fools hain bilkul apni mom's ki tarah!"

This broke Monami and Siddharth's last string of patience, anything was tolerable for them, but not a word against their mom's as they left Karan and Sanjana's hand and shouted at the top of their voice, "HOW DARE YOU!? Himaat kaise huyi humari mom's ko es conversation mein laane ki!? Who the hell gave you the damn right to include them in this conversation!?"

While this made Mr. Ganju and Doctor Mahajan furious as they stepped forward and raised their hands to slap Siddharth and Monami respectively, while Siddharth and Monami didn't even budged, but their hands were stopped mid way in the air as Mr. Ganju's hand was stopped by Sanjana and Doctor Mahajan's hand was stopped by Karan, the two father's tried to jerk the hands but Sanjana and Karan's grip was firm, and their face dangerously stern.

Karan and Sanjana now took a step forward as they stood infront of Monami and Siddharth, as Faizi stood beside Karan and Koel went beside Sanjana, as they blocked their way and then they were joined by Batra Sir, Chitra, Bala, Suman ji and Prem ji as they shielded Monami and Siddharth, standing like a wall in between the duo and Doctor Mahajan, Mr. Ganju, Agastya and Anisha.