Chapter 3

Harry POV:

Turning around in bed , "Oh fuck. " I exclaimed feeling my head bounding. I opened my eyes looking around , this is not my room.

"OH SHIT. " I yelled jumping out of bed and already regretting it almost falling back down from how dizzy I got.

I was NOT supposed to stay the night. I was supposed to fuck and sneak my way back home so my dad wouldn't find out. Now , he was probably losing his shit waiting for me at home.

"Owww. " I whined as I felt my ass hurting , the guy who I slept with yesterday was a bit aggressive.

I looked at the bed and found him sleeping so I took my chance and started to look around the room for my clothes before he could wake up. I found them and got dressed quickly then I tiptoed out the room.

I sighed when I remembered that I didn't have a car with me and I had to walk all the way back to my house.

It took me about over an hour till I reached the house and I had to beg the guards at the gate to let me in without telling my dad but I knew better than that. They probably already snitched before I could make it back to my room.

I walked to the front door quickly only to be stopped by a guard standing by the door. He grabbed me roughly by my arm causing me to yelp. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Let me go , asshole!. " I tried to yank my arm back away from him but he only gripped it tighter. "I can't do that. Boss ordered to drag you to him as soon as you arrive. " The guard started to drag me inside the house. My dad done lost his mind I swear.

"Bitch , let me the fuck go! " I tried to get him to let go of my arm but he didn't budge and continued to drag me to my dad's office.

The dumbass knocked on my dad's office door. "If it is not about Harry , I don't wanna hear it. " Dad's voice boomed from behind the door.

"Harry is here , boss. " The guy replied looking back at me. If looks could kill , he would be 10 feet under.

In less than 5 seconds , the door was snatched open and a furious dad was looking at me. He snatched me from the guard and slammed the door shut in his face.

He let go of my arm then walked around his desk to sit on the chair. I stood still waiting anxiously for him to say anything. He kept staring at me while clenching his jaw and just looking at his angery eyes made me squirm in my place.

"So basically you sneaked out while we were sleeping and went out to party and stayed the whole night god knows where. " He finally spoke but they way he was calmly speaking which made me even more scared.

"Well- "

"I didn't say you can speak so shut your mouth unless you really want me to snap. " He gritted his teeth. I couldn't help but to hang my head low.

"Even though I have warned you countless times to stop your dumbass behavior but you still disobeyed me. " His hand slammed down on his desk causing me to jump.

And if I cuss his ass out ima be wrong. Smh.

"I already told you last time what would happen if you keep acting out so from now on there will be a guard with you whenever and wherever you go. If it's needed he will go with you to the bathroom. He will stay in the mansion so you can't make up any excuses. Plus , no more partying or going out unless it's necessary. End of discussion. " He spat out making me look up at him with a dropped jaw. He got me fucked up if he thought I would agree with any of this.

"You can't do this dad , I can't live like this. I swear I will never do it again , just please don't do this. " I pleaded feeling my eyes watering from all the frustration , anger and how helpless I feel.