Prologue

A/N Video above is from my nightcore channel plz check it out like sub all that.

This story will only be continued if people like it so if u want more comment.

In society there are those with quirks and then there are those without quirks. 

Quirks aren't something that can be gifted they are something inherent to a person. 

They develop based on the effort one pours into it similar to how muscle grows after use. 

But, you are either born with one or without one. 

I was born without but I don't feel regret about this or resentment it is just how it is. 

In a world without quirks I might of been considered smart, powerful or maybe perfect but in this world I am seen as someone who needs protecting, someone that is unworthy of reproducing as it would bear no fruit. 

'That man' the family he was from was once powerful enough to move a nation through word alone but now is nothing more than pathetic in the eyes of society, someone quirk less trying to be successful.

Some see it as an act of defiance against the new hierarchy when a quirk less tries to achieve. 

Not a very equal society but the purpose of my birth was to prove that a quirk less could achieve. 

But to even attempt this equality one must remain hidden with their lack of power or in a better way to say it must shine without that power. 

Well that was a weird dream.

Almost as if my backstory as a person just changed.

It feels like a memory was just implanted into my brain.

If that is even possible.

Did I fall asleep at my desk?

I never fall asleep at my desk.

Have I been drugged.

Is this the white room.

But...

this looks like a normal classroom.

So I doubt it.

Wait

Is 

That

A

Bird

Person.

I haven't seen one of those yet.

Wait is that a levitating suit?