5. Getting Closer

Ashtray's Pov:

I have really strong feelings for y/n, and I want to get close with her but not make it obvious.

Y/n had one of her thighs on me and the other on fez. After a while she gets up and says "I can't do this no more my butt hurts".

I guess this my time to "shine" hopefully..(🤞)

I picked up y/n in my arms and sat back down.

Slowly she was falling asleep, better yet. Falling asleep in my arms. And not even 10 minutes later she was dead asleep.

Y/n's Pov:

Ash picked me up and had me in his arms. It was comforting. I don't want to admit it but I feel like I like ash. I don't want to like him but I do, I mean there's nothing wrong with him.

He's not toxic, I just don't want to get attached then be heartbroken or friend zoned.

While laying with ash in his arms and watching TV, I couldn't help but smell his cologne. Oh my fucking god it smelled so good.

I don't know what type of fucking cologne he wore but it hit me like some sleepy time tea or some shit.

Either that or I'm still pretty fucked up by the patches.

Sooner or later, I fell asleep.

-

Fezco's Pov:

When we finished watching TV, I saw Y/n sleeping with Ash. Ash was sitting up on the couch with y/n in his lap sitting up too.

I gently layed ash down so he was now laying down on the couch still with
y/n in his arms.

They were sleeping with eachother, I got a knitted blanket and converted them with it.

I know I shouldn't be like thinking this way but, they look cute together.

-

Y/n's Pov:

I wake up and I'm in someone's arms. Again? Who is it this time? Ash? Better than some creep.

I gently take the blanket that was on top of us and covered him with it after I got off.

Fuck, I look like total shit. Ima get ready.

-

While getting ready in the bathroom, I hear fez saying "Ash wake yo' ass up!". I start laughing after I hear a thud coming from the couch.

I was wrapping everything up and I was ready, I changed clothing too.

Ashtray- fuck you laughing at?(🙄🤨)
Y/n- you dumbass (😂)
Fez- yo hurry up so we can open up the store.
Ashtray- Yea y/n we gotta open up the store, stop playin'
Y/n- bitch😃

-

We get to the store and we open up. The day was pretty normal, fez was by the drinks and me and ash were in the back.

We heard fez say the name Kat. Kat comes to the store pretty often, not a new thing.

She opens the door and stands before us, then pulling out her phone. Ash makes a "hm?" and pulls out his phone.

I looked over my shoulder and had saw ash's phone with Kat cashing in $200.

Ashtray- andddd received

I pull out a wad of cash and start counting.

Y/n- 20,40,60,80,100- and 1-20 1-40 1-60.