Visiting Part 2

There was a short moment of silence as Ophelia and Laverne stared each other down like cowboys in a duel. Then the next thing you knew they were both yelling at each other. You couldn't really make out much of it, it was mostly a stream of expletives and accusations. You stood up, dick still hard from Ophelia riding you less then 30 seconds ago. "Hey hey! Ladies, let's all calm down, alright?" You said in your best attempt at an authoritative voice. The two busty ladies snapped theirs heads towards you, the anger in both of them disintegrating any confidence you just had.

"I-I mean... let's not shout at each other, ok?" You muttered. The two busty nuns shared another disdainful glare at each other before sitting down. Laverne took the seat opposite you while Ophelia sat next to you, still butt naked. There was an uncomfortable silence that felt just as unpleasant as the shouting match a few seconds before. You coughed awkwardly and tried to start a conversation "S-so you two know each other?" Laverne nodded "Yes...we're from the same church." She growled, her tone bitterly cold. Ophelia just scoffed, still practically naked. "Barely, you haven't attended Mass in a month!"

The doberman rolled her eyes. "Unlike you, I'm not interested in organised religion, or kink shaming people for their desires!" The old cat gritted her teeth "Sex before marriage is still a sin! One must repent in shame and seek forgiveness in order to counteract it!" The two continued to argue about their respective ideologies with you sitting there awkwardly ounce again. You then clapped your hands in order to draw the two women's attention again. "OK look, I'm the third party here, you should ask me!"

The two settled down before Laverne nodded "OK, darling. Who do you think is right?" You opened your mouth to speak but couldn't decide on which. While the degrading comments were harsh, their was some sort of excitement in being shamed for such filthy desires. It was certainly preferable then what you had to put up at home. Then again, you loved the warm kindness from Laverne. It was something you rarely got to experience back at home. After a few seconds of silence you just said "Dose it matter?"

The two nun's were clearly taken a back by this. Laverne's ears raised in intrigue while Ophelia narrowed her stare. "What do you mean, sweetie?" Asked the doberman. "I mean that why should we argue over the tiny details of what rituals we should perform or how we do them? At the end of the day all that God asks is to be kind and open minded. That's what's most important." Laverne nodded and smiled while Ophelia just rolled her eyes. The thicc cat girl stood up and jumped on your lap. "Well that's nice and all but I'd like to go back to our little fuck session!" Sge grinned menacingly. Laverne stepped up "If that's the case I wanna join in too!" She declared

Your eyes lit up at the prospect of fucking two stacked older ladies. Ophelia grumbled and begrudgingly made room as her rival started to undress. The two women were now both naked and sat either side of you. Before you could say anything they pressed their booties together with your cock in between. You let out a moan and felt their soft, titanic asses jerk you off. You couldn't even see your dick underneath the bright white and chocolate brown of their rotund cheeks.

Ophelia snickered "That's right, you love getting off to these big titties you nasty sinner!" She taunted. Laverne looked at you with big, horny eyes. "Don't mind her sweetie! Just sit back and enjoy yourself!~" the praise from Laverne and degrading from Ophelia gave you a mix of emotions and all of them just made you hornier. Your cock twitched, eager to release its load. That was when the two anthros began twerking faster and faster, your cock unable to handle the pleasure of being stroked by just massive butt cheeks. You threw your head back and moaned, gripping the couch with both hands as you felt your orgasm arrive. You swore to the ceiling, a geyser of cum was launched into the air and rained down on the women's backs and asses.

"Oooh~ Good job, baby!"  Laverne cooed as the two stood up, watching the last of your load dripple down the veiny shaft of your dick. Ophelia turned around and got on her knees "Pfft, you call that a load? Looks like we're gonna have to try harder!" She got on her knees and shoved your cock into her mouth. You moaned again, only barely recovering from having your dick smothered by beach ball sized asses. Now you were getting blown by Ophelia while Laverne gently lapped at your balls. It felt spectacular, Ophelia's mouth was warm and slick, her throat seeming to tighten around your shaft, trying to squeeze your cum out.

The blowjob was then interrupted by Laverne, who pulled the older nun off and took her spot. Laverne's blowjob was more graceful, going up and down the entire length while Ophelia stayed at the base. And it went like that for a good few minutes. Each of them took turns sucking you off before being pulled away by the other. Your pelvis was soon drenched in bubbly spit and the sounds of slurping, choking and moaning were all you could think about. The mind numbing pleasure was almost overwhelming and you could hardly take it anymore. Laverne and Ophelia seemed to sense this and began stroking your cock with one hand each while they licked and suckled your tip.

You panted heavily before screaming in bliss and bucking your hips. Your dick erupted and sprayed your hot load across both the nun's faces. They both giggled in delight with Laverne rubbing it on her tits and Ophelia lapping at your shaft. You panted heavily, in pure heaven as your orgasm dissipated. "Holy shit girls..." you muttered. You figured a threesome would be fun, but this was on a whole new level. Eager as always, Ophelia straddled you and sank your cock into her eager pussy. "Hehe, you perverted little heathen! I'm gonna milk you for all your worth!" And like that she began to bounce on your hips, moaning as she fucked herself with your cock.

Your moans were quickly muffled by Laverne, who took the opportunity to sit on your face. You wasted no time and lapped at her twitching pussy while Ophelia rode you to her heart's content. They both moaned, Ophelia holding onto your thighs while Laverne rubbed her nipples. You grabbed Laverne's big, soft ass and drove your tongue as deep in as you could. Your grunted and moaned into Laverne's tight cunt. You could feel the walls of Ophelia's pussy squeeze and massage your cock. It twitched and throbbed from the pleasure, already on the verge of orgasm ounce again. You couldn't believe you were currently having a threesome with the two hottest women you'd ever met.

Laverne panted as she grinded her big, cellulite covered ass on your face. Her pussy tasted sweet and kind of watery. Even under the weight of her thick booty you could hear her moan and gasp. Suddenly you felt your cock begin to surge as a wave of cum exploded into Ophelia, who cried out to the heavens before slumping off your cock. The old cat lady was finally satisfied, her own orgasm making her head spin and she babbled quietly to herself. You felt yourself finally able to breathe properly as Laverne lifted herself off your face. You laid there, staring up at the ceiling as your cock twitched at half mast, cum leaking from the red tip. You were broken out of your daze by a polite cough.

Looking down, you could see Laverne had positioned herself at the end of the couch. She laid on the side with one leg raised in the air. She leaned against the arm of the couch with one hand while playing with herself with the other. She smirked flirtatious "Come here, darling! Surely you have one more load in you for mommy.~" She licked her lips. You were starting to get tired but you figure's one more load would do. You mounted the large, beautiful women and slid your cock deep inside of her. Laverne moaned and wrapped her huge thighs around you. "Yes! Take me, baby!" You grabbed a hold of her huge tits before slamming your hips against her body.

Laverne panted rapidly before throwing her head back in a blissful moan. You grunted in response "Take it! Take my fucking cock!" You growled. Her fat, meaty pussy squelched and leaked with every thrust, staining the couch underneath you, not that either of you cared. You made out with Laverne, occasionally pulling away to mumble dirty, incoherent thoughts out load to each other. Your cock tingled as you felt the primal urge to breed consume you. Your cock twitched as you felt your final orgasm approach. And that's when Laverne leaned in and whispered "Cum in my pussy~♡"

You lost it, screaming to the ceiling as you shot the last few ropes of cum into her womb. Her pussy squeezed around your shaft as she reached her own blissful orgasm. You collapsed onto your care taker, revelling in the aftermath of your orgasms as Ophelia picked herself up. "Well, I guess I'll leave you two to yourselves. Sister Laverne, we can talk more about your absences another time. Keep that boy safe in the meantime." The canine woman just nodded, only half listening as Ophelia got dressed again and exited the cottage, leaving a trail of cum behind her.

You felt Laverne's hand wrap around yours as you both laid there cudding in the nude. You smiled, appreciating how blessed you were to have someone like her in your life.

The End

(Author's note: Thank god this is finally finished! I'm so sorry for the wait everyone but I hope you enjoy it! I think I might stop updating this story. I have too many ongoing projects at ounce and need to choose what to focus on. Thank you so much for your patience and support!)