Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my brothers music blasting through the walls, I tried to cover up the sound with my pillow which still wouldn't work so I decided to get ready. I walked into my bathroom and got in the shower. I washed myself and shaved and did all that other stuff that people do in the shower. Once I got out, I wrapped my towel around myself and went to pick out my outfit. I decided to wear my lion king crop top with a black skater skirt and all black vans. I got dressed and walked back into my bathroom. I brushed out my hair and put it in a side French braid. I put on some light make up which for me is just mascara and some foundation for my scars (no offense to anyone(please don't cut)). After I was completely ready, I ran downstairs to see Sam eating breakfast. I grabbed a banana and grabbed my long board to skate to school "WAIT MACY" I heard Sam yell. "What?" "I'll give you a ride to school if you want" "okay I'll be in the car then" As I walked out to the car, I saw a black Range Rover drive by, they honked and threw an open pop can at me. I saw that Taylor was driving and the rest of the guys were laughing in the back seat. I got in the car and put my headphones in. I turned on "See You Again" because that's my favorite song at the moment. I looked down and noticed that my leg was bleeding, the pop tab must've hit my skin and I just didn't notice it. I text sam to get me a paper towel and bandaid before he came out. As I waited for Sam, I just put my head back and kept listening to my music. Finally he came out and gave me the stuff I asked for. He started the car and headed to school. He pulled into the school and we walked into school together, our lockers are right next to each other so once we grabbed our stuff, we separated to go to our different classes. My first hour is math so I walked in and sat in my seat. Taylor, Nash and Matt are in my 1st hour so they make it pretty difficult to focus. All three of them walked in together as a group. I put my head down and pretended I was writing something but that didn't help. They pulled me up by my braid and shoved me to the ground. 1st hour quickly went by and I rushed out of the classroom, I have the rest of my hours with my brother, including lunch but not last hour. I walked to my 2nd hour which was Language Arts, all of the guys are in this class. Everyone walked in and Sam came to sit by me. Most of the time, Sam and I are really close, we have some arguments but not a lot. All of the guys came over to talk to Sam. (Sam doesn't know anything about it, he only knows that she self harms, but he doesn't know why) Sam got up and left the room to do something, who knows what? While he was gone, all of the guys pushed me out of the chair and started kicking me in the stomach, back, everywhere. They picked me up and I could barely feel my legs. I stumbled out of the room and collapsed. I started to think about the guys, what I ever did to them, but then, I realized that I was in someone's arms, I somewhat opened my eyes and noticed it was Shawn, he looked down at me and I quickly shut my eyes. Shawn never hurt me, he would shove me around a little bit but he never caused any marks. I opened my eyes again, and he looked really worried. I heard him whisper something but I couldn't quite hear it. He brought me into a car, (Shawn drove himself) After about 5 minutes we were at a house I'm pretty sure, he took me out of the car and opened the door. Yeah, it was a house. He carried me up the stairs and into a room, he set me on the bed, I'm guessing it was his house. He covered me with a blanket and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry Macy, I don't know why we do this to you, you did nothing. I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead which gave me butterflies and left the room.

*After School*
Sam's p.o.v.
After school I text Macy to see where she was, I was really worried about her, I mean, she is my sister, but I'm scared she did something to herself. I text her to ask her where she is. "I'm at Shawn's" "Okay, the guys were going to go there after school anyway so I'll come pick you up" "Okay, thanks Sammy"

*Matts p.o.v.*
We were all headed to Shawn's, he disappeared before second hour so we all went to check on him. His car was already gone when the bell rang so we all got in the cars and headed there. Sam said he had his own car so he drove himself. Once we got to Shawn's, we all ran into his house and went to his room. When we walked in, we saw, Macy! She woke up and looked terrified. "Please don't hurt me" Taylor walked up to her and slapped her in the face, he kicked her again, and again, repeating until she screamed.

*Sam's p.o.v.*
I heard a scream and ran into the house, I ran up the stairs and opened the door, there she was, Macy, laying on the floor crying, I picked her up and yelled "WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" Taylor looked down, "YOU! why would you do this Taylor?!" I handed her to Shawn and punched Taylor in the face. I took Macy and left. I laid her in the back seat of the car and took her home. She was still crying. Once we got home, I brought her into my room and set her on the bed, I covered her up and laid next to her (brother/sister way😂) She stopped crying and slowly fell asleep. I can't believe they did this to her, why they did it, why she didn't tell me...