💛Three💛

"Umm do you think this is a good idea Canberra?" Wellington asked carefully putting the potions in the box.
"Duh, I mean London been extra bitchy lately" Reply Canberra putting the potions not so carefully in the box.
Wellington let out a sigh" I guess though you did make me skip the meeting and I'm probably get scolded by boss later"
They walk out of London magic room and out the door They shove the boxes of boxes and potions instead the limo, before locking London's house door and hopping into the car
"let go" 
~
Athens woke up in a random location, she yawn and stretch. 
"I feel like I'm suppose to do something, eh I don't think it's important" 
Before falling asleep again. 
~
"Hi Washington D.C!" Manila appears beside the American. Washington D.C stared at Manila with a blank face. Feeling awkward, Manila gave her an awkward smile sweat dropping down her face. A minute pass, the American decided to finally reply "Hello Manila, I hope you are doing well". Manila eyes widen, not expecting the American to answer her, as she tends to keep things to herself.
" I'm good, how are you?" Reply Manila again a minute pass before Washington D.C answer. "I been well, excuse me I would have to cut this chat short, I have another meeting to attend" 
"Oh no problem! Good luck!" Manila waved, Washington D.C nodded "Please be free to visit my country anytime the other states would love to have you" Before walking off "Ok thanks!"
Finished: October 1,2021