...but is written by the winners.

D-Day is here that day that will change the course of all humanity. All the parasites that were available are gathered in front of the whole council.

Vice Chairman: APE has always desired eternal peace and prosperity for mankind.

Marmoset: Fear not, soldiers! Offer up everything you have in this mission!

9 Alpha smiled and nodded to his partner at Negative Zero, who returned the gesture.

Gorilla: On this day, we shall finally wipe out the klaxosaurs and prevail in this war!

Zero two was so bored with their talk that she fell asleep on Negative Zero's shoulder.

After a few minutes, they were allowed to leave and prepare for battle. And Squad 13 walked down the halls together with 9 Alpha and his partner 9 Zeta.

Negative Zero: Do you remember our plan?

Ichigo: Delphinium, Argentea, Genista, Chlorophytum and 9 Model will pretend to fulfill the mission by eliminating the klaxosaurs and when you give us the order to withdraw, we will withdraw.

Hiro: In the meantime, I'm piloting Apollyon and I'll be with you and Zero two looking for the weapon you've been talking about.

Negative Zero: That's right, but don't forget if you see something that looks like Franxx but more animal, let me know and withdraw immediately, the thing is too dangerous.

Kokoro: Why are we doing this? Shouldn't we do what Papa told us?

Negative Zero: This is Papa's secret mission for us.

Hiro then began whispering in Negative Zero's ear.

Hiro: Why lie to them?

Negative Zero: We have to convince them that we are doing the right thing.

Then an alarm sounded that over 3,000 klaxosaurs were close. Negative Zero grinned.

Negative Zero: It's time for rumbling, don't you think? So, GIVE YOUR HEARTS!

Then Dr. Franxx ran up to them.

Dr. Franxx: Wait children!

squad 13: Yes?

Dr. Franxx: I want to wish you good luck because I don't know if I'll ever see you again. (to Negative Zero) And especially good luck to you and Zero two in the future, Y/N.

Negative Zero: Y/N?

Dr. Franxx: That was the nickname I wanted to give you, but it never happened. But now you should go.

Then Squad 13 left.

Dr. Franxx: Look, how the boy grewed up. I'm so proud and I hope you are too, Karina.

Memory Karina: What do you think would be a nice name for a baby? I think Sasha for a girl and for boy Y/N.

They all boarded their Franxx and Negative Zero and Zero two boarded Strelizia. And then everyone got into a fight, squad 13 were in the front line and cut through the klaxosaurs easily.

Apollyon and Strelizia meanwhile got to the elevator that leads to the depths. Strelizia was deactivated and Zero two and Negative Zero sat side by side.

Negative Zero: When this is over, we'll be free so where do you want to go then?

Zero two: I don't care as long as I'm with you. I just wanna travel the world, like that princess did.