Chapter 3: Retribution/Level 4: Stranger Sewers

(Once the gang entered the portal, the saw a big wall in front of them)

Bierce: Malak's blocked the entrance, now that's just pathetic, don't you think?

Two-Tone: Come on, Malak!

Patch: Why is he always blocking our path?

Bierce: Never fear, love. There's a solution. You all just need to... rearrange a brain a little bit. Go to the ring alter.

(The gang went back to the ballroom as they approached the ring alter. Wallace puts the pad close the alter)

Bierce: Now hold still. You might also want to close your eyes. It keeps things from popping out. 

(The gang closes their eyes for a minute and then opens them as Wallace sees and new power up. Telepathy. It shows a man wearing a fedora.)

Wallace: Telepathy

Wallace: Telepathy.

Patch: Let's see how this works.

(They went back through the duck portal as Wallace activates the telepathy power. As he did, him and the others saw one of the Murder Monkeys highlighted in red, screeching and running away from the wall.)

Cadpig: Was that of the murder monkeys that we faced?

Precious: Permissibly it is.

(The wall then was now lifted and the gang could now move on towards the door.)

Bierce: Just don't let catch you all trying to see through anything besides walls.

Woofster: Don't worry, we won't.

(The gang went through the door which begins their red vision. They then found themselves in a new location, which smells like rotten eggs, feces and chlorine.)

All: Eww!!

Penny: *Coughs* What is that smell?!

Timon: Come on, Pumbaa!! Don't do this again!

Pumbaa: It's not me!

Bierce: You all are not afraid a little sewer water are y'all? Just don't get any of it in your mouth.

Doug Houser: So is that what that smell is?

Simba: Most likely.

Precious: Wondering why we're in the sewers.

(They proceed to walk through the sewers on the water)

Bierce: I'm sure you heard the urban legends, I'm sure. All kind of things get flushed down here. Alligators, Goldfish, Duckies.

(Just as she said "Duckies", a few lights, that were behind some bars, lit up to reavel 3 ducks with traffic cones on their head.)

)