You're mine

I woke up grining from ear to ear, but when I saw beautiful girl laying next to me my smile only widened. I slowly got up, so as not to wake her up. I wanted to take a shower and the make breakfast for us before Lauren wake up. 

Unfortunately my plan didn't work out, because when I came back to my room the girl was already awake and was looking around.

 - How do you feel? - I asked wiping my hair with a towel. She looked at me and blushed a little. I forgot I was only in boxers and bra.

- I have a headache. - She whispered playing with a duvet. I throw towel away and sat on a bed next to Lauren. 

- Are you okay? - I took her chin between my fingers and raised her head to look at me. 

- I feel embarrassed that I made fool of myself. I'm sorry that I made you thinking that you had to look after me.

A few teardrops felt from her eyes that I wiped. The fact that she thought that I looked after her because I had to, made my heart stop. I didn't want her to think like that. I could even pay to look after her. 

- I am not doing anything that I don't want to. - I smiled and licked my lips. Lauren looked straight at my lips. 

I was fighting with my won thoughts if I should kiss her or not. However, I managed to notice that with this girl my strong free is not that strong. I gently touch her lips with my own and when I realized she is not pushing me away I started to properly kiss. I grabbed her hips and placed her on my lap. She wrapped her legs around me and moved herself even closer. 

The fact that she was sitting on me only in lingerie was really exciting.

- You are mine - I whispered kissing her neck. I didn't care what was she thinking at that moment. I needed her to know. - Only mine - I bite the skin on her neck and made her a hickey like she did yesterday on mine. 

- Only yours - she confirmed. I wasn't sure If she knew what she was saying but I didn't care at that moment. 

When Lauren touched my crotch I knew that I had to stop this. It would be a big problem if I had erection because of her. I moved away and smiled looking at her trying to catch her breath. She looked sexy.

- Dress up, I will take you home - she nodded and started to take her stuff. She looked embarrassed while doing it.  

I wanted to take her and I know I will crave her body for a very long time. But I didn't want to do anything stupid, so I let it be. I needed to know that she trusts me. I want to be as important for her as she is for me. 

- Thank you - she said when I parked in front of her house. She was quiet all the way and I felt that it was my fault. 

- You have nothing to thank me. If Dinah did not tell me I wouldn't know that you are at the bar and... - I shut up when I realized what I said. I didn't want Lauren to know that I went there just for her.

- You went to bar jus... - I cut her off. I kissed her. The girl was in shock, but a few second later she started to kiss back. 

- Goodbye - I whispered in her mouth and kissed her last time. She got out of car with big smile on her face.

That's what I want to see on her face after meetings with me.