Part 1 (my charger)

I stand in front of my mirror looking at myself in a baggy t and thong. I realised I had changed so much in the past year. I was more grown up then ever.

After that deep thought process I walked down stairs, shuffling around the kitchen making toast for myself. I yelled to my brother and asked if he want something, a muffled no came from the lounge. And then it hit me, I forgot to charge my phone! I racked my brain for we're I last saw it, BINGO! The lounge. I mid jogged to the lounge opening the door to be greeted with the full football team. I awkwardly walked to get my charger but felt eyes on my back as I bent down to pull my charger out the plug.
"Oh shit!" One of the said. I turned around to look at them feeling embarrassment rising to my cheeks.
"What?" I said wanting to know why they were all gawping at me.
" your kinda bare." My brother says. I gasps knowing what I'm wearing is to revealing for my liking. I start to run back to the door but trip.

Instead of hitting the floor, my body is caught by 2 pairs of hands. One pair is holing my breasts and rib cage and the other holding my waist. "Careful darling." Whispered a deep tone into my ear. His hot breath lingers on my neck causing a shiver to run down my spine. I look up to see two unforgettable faces only know as Ace and Luicien.
"I am in the room you know." My brother said braking the moment.
"I'll be going." I muttered utterly embarrassed, the walk upstairs was cold as the warm hand that created sparks on my body had been removed.

I get away with my thoughts when they are interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Come in," I say waiting for a lecture by my brother about how i ruined things with his freinds. To my surprise, Ace and Luicien entered the room smirking from ear to ear. Luicien sits down and pats his lap gesturing for me to sit on him.

Luicien had dirty blond/brown hair, hazel eyes that had hints of green and a dark brown rim creating a perfect contrast with his sun-kissed skin and a jaw bone that could cut you. Ace had bright blue eyes that were icy with black hair that made his eyes pop, a paler complexion than Luicien but still tanned, his jaw was covering in short stubble unlike Luicien that had a clean shave.

I felt the hands that held me earlier pick me up and place me on Luicien lap but not let go. Aces hands traveled up and down my waist and slowly making their way down to my thighs. A moan slipped out my mouth as his fingers brushed my underwear slightly making contact with my skin. "Don't do that." Said Luicien said " it makes me want to throw you over the end of the bed and fuck you until you beg for me to stop.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Ok so I'm leaving you on a bit of a cliff hanger. Sorry not sorry but anyway how are you guys liking the story so far?