Synopsis

Cupid plays well. After years of being contactless, childhood friends Devine and Vraxton who happened to be ex-lovers saw each other again in a very crucial event of their life as their parents introduced them to each other as fiancés. The ending of their friendship was not that good. How can the two acts be civil? With truths and lies unfold, secrets unrevealed.

Would love be enough to defy the growing hate between two genuine hearts that are both victims of ruthless and heartless minds?

What would Atty. Devine Mari and now ruthless billionaire Vraxton James do? Would they let their hearts win or let the heartless minds break them apart? And what would happen if Vraxton found out her secret? What could happen?

Disclaimer

Work of fiction. Any name‚ character,
places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to a person's actual living or death or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story is not allowed to be distributed or transmitted on other social platforms or any means, without the surname or the consent of the original author.

Some pictures that can be seen are partly not mine, it's neither from Pinterest nor Google. I don't intend stealing or claiming as mine, it's used on behalf of the story.

WARNING:

Strong language and sensitive contents may be seen in the following chapters, do read the warning sign before proceeding.