gallerian x reader 😱

✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙
Stargazing with Gallerian Marlon.

tw!!

The sky was like a sea, a sea of stars. Everything was perfect, everything felt nice. His hand on mine, intertwined like ropes.

"Hey.. are you okay?" a voice spoke, it was Gallerian's.

"Yeah, I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking, i hope you are fine too." I answered.

He then kissed my cheek and said "I love you, just know that you'll be safe with me, my dear." He spoke to me with a very soft and gentle tone.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, god i love him so much.

"Say, do you have any money with you?" He asked me with a gentle tone.

"Of course i do" i said holding his hand even more tighter than before.

He then whistled, i don't know why but he just did.

"Bruno, seize this bitch. We're stealing their money."

A tall guy about 5'9 appeared out of nowhere and proceeded to size my arms.

"Hey, let go of me!" I screamed while wriggling like a worm. The man didn't move at all.

"Stay still Bruno, I'll search their pockets." Gallerian spoke.

"Yes sir." The tall man responded.

Gallerian then searched my pockets and found my wallet, he then counted the money inside the wallet.

"Bruno, let go of them. I need to tell you something." Gallerian said while still looking at the wallet.

I was freed by the tall man, still frozen in place. Scared what might happen next.

Gallerian then whispered something to Bruno, he then pulled out a pistol from his pocket then shot me. They then walked away bringing my wallet with them, i don't want to die yet.

From afar, i can see them making out. I could hear gallerian say "i love you so much." How i wish i was the tall guy.

And then i died

✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

End.

pee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺