No Tastebuds?

"You fool forgot Mathieu again! How many times do I have to point it out!?" 
"Why are you blaming me?! The others havent noticed aswell! So dont lash out on me!" 

Another chaotic day during the international meeting of the countries. Of course the two men fighting were Arthur and Francis. 

Even if this wasnt new for the remaining countries, it still annoyed the hell out of them, since they always got loud and dragged other countries into their discussions, this time, it was Matthew, resembling Canada. 

The canadian let out a sigh and looked to his brother, Alfred, who of course was just watching and laughing at them like always. Only a fool would ask help from him, so of course Matthew refrained from even trying to ask him to stop them and looked to Ludwig now, who was already getting annoyed with the other two countries.

"Will you two shut it for at least one meeting?" The german asked the two men, who had started going at their hair already. It didnt take long for them to immediately stop and sit back down.
They have ignored Ludwigs warning once, and they swore it was the last time they did that.

Surprisingly, after that little common incident, the meeting went really well for all participants, well, except for Arthur and Francis. They gave each other glares during the remaining meeting. 
The  others noticed, but that was better than having them scream at each other. 

.

.

.

.
"Yo dude, do you have something going on with that Francis guy or why do you always get in trouble with him?" 

Arthur startled and immediately got defensive of the americans accusation. He turned at him with a slight glare. 

"No. I do not. That stupid Frog gets us into those arguments. He starts it!" he scoffed now and looked away, now glaring at the wall.

"Sounds to me like youre fighting like an old couple." Alfred snickered and watched the brit get red from embarrassment.

"N-nonsense! Really... Dont say something like that out loud! If other people hear you they might get the idea that Francis and I..." he immediately got sick thinking about what he just said, spitting out blood.  

"Dude-- You should chill a little with that british food of yours. Now even you get sick from it!" Alfred laughed and warned him.

That just got the English man more annoyed. Sure, british food wasnt the best, but talking about Francis and the independence of America was the real reason he'd get sick. 

Whilst Arthur wiped his mouth with a tissue, he let out a scoff. 
"You think you're funny, right? You used to love my food! And whenever it was time for lunch, you'd leave no crumbs on the plate." he smirked now, having to think about it.

Alfred flicked his head, immediately dragging him out of the thoughts. "I had no sense of taste back then old man! Now i do, and your food nearly killed me!" 

Arthur let out a loud sigh now. When talking about food they always ended up with his lack of taste. He hated it a lot. Especially since he actually tries to cook, yet it fails Everytime no matter what.

Seconds later after those thoughts, the brit left Alfred on his own and headed to his house, he wanted to cook again but he wasn't sure if he was in the mood after that converastion.

I could really need a teacher... Francis is a good cook isn't he...? Maybe I could ask for a lesson or two... I mean... Sure he's not really the brightest and he's really annoying, but it's just a lesson... Right...?

"Ugh... I can't believe I'm actually thinking about asking that bloody bastard. You've really gone insane, Arthur." he gently slapped his cheek as he talked to himself, letting out another sigh.

"Yet again... It may help me improve... Oh fuck it, what do I have to lose?"