Zombie War 🧟‍♂️🧠

"Umm..shinsou you can let go now , we're not flying anymore" natsu assured him , giggling at bit .

"I- ahem... I knew that" he cleared his throat as he opened his eyes , then quickly got off the girl .

Taking a step back to give her space, awkwardly standing by her.

"Thanks by the way" he murmured , rubbing the back of his neck with his hand , avoiding his eyes away from hers .

"Oh yeah! It was no proble- "
She tired to say before being tackled to the ground with a hug by her friend .

"NATSUUUU!"

The girl yelped , as she hit the floor .

"You made it!!"

"Ha well no kidding"

.
.
.

"Okay now get off me Denki" she narrowed her eyes to him , he sweatdropped yet obligated and then helped her up .

Before turning to the other boy , his facial expression changing . Trying to register who he was , until it clicked . But natsu cut in to speak before denki could say anything .

"Denki this is shinsou , he's my new friend"

"I'm your friend?!" He snapped his head towards her , sounding unsure of she had just stated .

"Oh sorry- I didn't even ask if you wanted to be my friend" she apologized to him , feeling a bit inconsiderate from not asking first .

"No that's- I.. normally people don't want to be friends with me.." No one really ever seemed to trust the kid with the brainwashing quirk .

"Well then they're missing out" denki but in , placing a hand on his shoulder .

"Yeah, you seem really cool shinsou-san!"

And there it was the start of a new friendship between the three .

One that was all too familiar..

...

The crowd quietened down , and midnight was back up on the stage ready to start announcing again .

On the big screen was a wheel with different games named on it . The wheel spun for what felt like forever , as the students waited in anticipation .
Until it started slowly down and finally landed on the chosen game

'ᘔOᗰᗷIᗴ ᗯᗩᖇ'..

"𝒁𝑶𝑴𝑩𝑰𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑹!?!!??"

Everyone thought together in unison as midnight began to explain the rules .

"Okay kids listen closely because things could get a bit complicated."

She started off with an upbeat attitude , then her tone grew more serious as she went on .

"In the second game , people who didn't pass the obstacle course will also be apart of it."

"𝑯𝒖𝒉!?"

"There are 42 students competing , so you will all be broken up into teams of 3 , leaving us with 14 individual teams.
In a moment once I've finished explaining everything , you will pick and choose your partners."

"The aim of the people who didn't pass the obstacle course is to attack the competitors . Hence forth the name 'Zombie War' ."

"If you catch a competitor and mark them the will be considered a 'zombie' .
And the only way for the competitor to return back into the game , is to turn three other competitors into 'Zombies' ."