prologue

Have you ever met someone so stunning in your life that you can't help but just freeze in your place and just want to admire the person right in front of you? This is what happened to Taehyung. Despite how angry the lady approaching him looked, he can't help but admire how beautiful she looked. She had midnight-black hair that was pinned to a half-up, half-down hairstyle with a pretty black bow that he could see that was poking out of the back of her hair. As she now stood in front of him, he could see that she had the prettiest oval-shaped eyes that worked with her dark brown irises; the sunlight even further enhanced its beauty as it gently shone on her face. Her lips were the most defining part, but Taehyung had no time to appreciate it as he was snapped back to reality with the sound of the woman's voice.

"Your dog ruined my music sheets!"

Taehyung couldn't help but wince as the lady in front of him threw the ruined paper to his face. He only took his eyes away from Maximus for one second and it suddenly turned into this fiasco. He felt bad and should've been more cautious, but how was he supposed to know that his usually gentle dog was going to go straight for a random stranger's music sheets? He wasn't blessed with the privilege of knowing the future, so his only option now was to humbly apologize to this pretty lady in front of him.

"I'm really sorry, Max is usually well-behaved, I don't know what got into her." He says, face clearly showing signs of guilt and sincerity as he lovingly strokes the underside of his dog's neck. He stood up so that he could meet with the pretty stranger eye-to-eye, "Is there any way I can repay you?"

He could see that she was visibly distraught over this. Perhaps it was for a rehearsal for an important recital that he and his dog unknowingly sabotaged. 'Hopefully, that isn't the case.'

He hears her sigh, looking over to the scattered music sheets on the ground before bending down to pick it up. "No, it's okay," She says, "I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just pissed at the fact that I will be running a little late for my recital now."

Taehyung absolutely jinxed it and couldn't help mentally cringe at it. He immediately offers his help, "If you need a ride, I will gladly take you there."

"Really?" She looks at him, her eyes glimmering with the hope that she could make it just on time, "If you don't mind, I would really love it if you could."

Taehyung didn't need her to say anything more. Without hesitation, he beckoned her to follow him to his car.

'And that's how I met the love of my life'