Prologue

As I washed my face and looked at the mirror wondering the difference between us teenagers, meanwhile the others are enjoying their lives despite how hard it is, however for the others like me are hiding, keeping things to ourselves and afraid to mess things up due to fear of being judged by others and society.

"Just Grow up" is all the grown up says. Hearing these same words over and over again gets very irritating as it is while we don't even get a chance to speak up unless we want things to get worst and all our parents ever tells us is either "Don't be so dramatic, you're just pretending to slip away from studies and chores" Without knowing we're suffering as only our friends know everything we've been going through

Yeah, growing up has so many consequences for your future while missing so much in your teenage life and get left behind at some point that you'll struggle on but they may also have a point knowing we will be needing it in the future, not now, but soon or are we just immature enough not to understand.

I've been wishing this so many times that alone is enough to make life work out well but i don't think that the heavenly god grant my wishes...maybe i was only thinking of myself and acting so selfish?

I think surely i must have died, despite eating the same foods, spending time inside of my room everyday, and doing Nothing except stare at my computers for hours, why am I still not dead?

I've always know the truth that one day I'd be forgotten and fade from peoples view. there's truly nothing i can be proud of myself. Right now, and all of my words seems to be failing me.

The one thing i only enjoy in my life is to think about my past stories and to those precious memories rushing by.

I'd forgotten how much feelings can hurt

You probably don't know that sometimes kindess can hurt?

I don't care if I hide behind shadows

Why Does it have to be like this?

I don't really want anything in my next life

Twitter:  @R1_ccy
Instagram: @R1_ccy