TWINS! • THREE

i woke up to the sound of namil raging in my room at .. what time is it? "THATS WHY ME AND YOUR GRANDMA FU-" i threw my pillow at his head making him look at me "namil FUCKING pearson, SHUT THE FUCK UP" i yelled at him, laying back down. he looked at me and then the game. "my bad mrs cranky pants." i was finna launch another pillow at his head when chris woke up. "the both of yall shut the fuck up . im tryna sleep!" he said putting a pillow on his face. we both look at him and mutter a sorry. i get up, stretching and going to see what namil was playing. "the hell are you playing this early anyways?" i said holding my head to refine dizziness. "cod" i shrugged. "reasonable" i said. the people on cod are dicks and shitty. i left out my room, heading downstairs to the kitchen. i washed my hands in the kitchen sink and open the fridge, getting some fruit out. i go in the cabinet and reach for 3 bowls for the 3 of us and i get some fruits out the fridge. kicking the fridge door shut, i wash off a knife and start cutting some of the large fruit for namil. idk why but he always loved cut up fruit. its fun making him fruit bowls like this for some reason. i finish cutting his fruit, dumping the contents in a red bowl. i place the bowl on the kitchen island. "the hell.." i turn to see momma entering the kitchen, rubbing her eyes. i gave her a confused look. "why are you up this early?" she asked. what??? i check my apple watch, now realizing it dead "shit. what time is it?" i asked her. she responded with "5:59" i let out a silent 'oh' and i continue making the bowls. "is that christphor boy here?" she asked, chuckling. "his name is christian mom." i chuckle softly. she smiled and went to the pantry and got some chips and a juice. "you want breakfast?" she asked. i shake my head. "pretty sure mil wants it though." i say stacking two bowls on top of each other and holding the third in my free hand. i glance at my mom, seeing her smile at me and i smile at her back and i go back up to my room, softly kicking the door close. i put chris's bowl next to him and i put the other two bowls on the ps4 console and hitting namil. "hm?" he glanced at me and back at the game. "lemme sit on your lap." he softly chuckled. "ain't you wanna catch an attitude wimme earlier?" i think about what i said earlier "but kota.." he rolled his eyes and pulled me on his lap, keeping his headphones in. "betta be lucky you're my twin." i rolled my eyes and started eating my fruit. i finished my fruit a bit later and started helping dakota eat his. "i gotta head out . i'll see yall later" we heard chris say. i looked at him and waved goodbye, smiling. he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "see you later bae" i say. he smiles and left the room. "yall nasty" my brother say as we heard the front door shut. "die." i say, getting off his lap. "also do you know a girl names karman?" i asked him. he paused his game. "nah. why, whats up?" i shake my head, getting my phone from the nightstand, checking it. "she maybe a random hater, but she just came out the blue hatin and shi." i threw him my phone, letting him see the comments on my recent post. "im sorry twinzo. dont worry about her, she probably mad that you took her celeb crush" we both laughed at the thought. thats when i heard my phone ding, namil looked at it, seeing its from an unknown number. "its an unknown."

we sat there, looking at each other for a minute. "read it idiot." i say. "fine. it says 'draco season w a bookbag'.. wait a minute-" i snatched my phone away from him, clicking on the message.

(818) 215-3159

draco season w a bookbag

wtf

rat tat got a lil kick bakk
read 9:30 am

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i looked at namil, and he looked at me. "what is this hoe saying?" he asked. "im pretty sure this hoe tryna say that chris cheating on me with her." i glanced at the phone then back at him. "its probably a jealous ex, you know?" he grabbed my phone and messaged the number"

(818) 215-3159

draco season w a bookbag

wtf

rat tat got a lil kick bakk
read 9:30 am

💯 on 💯 got a good batch

u ain NEVA gettin ya nigga back hoe

u ain NEVA gettin ya nigga back hoe.😹🤝🏽
nd to clarify u punk ass black hoe ass bum i knew chris's before AND after he got the mfin womb and he would neva in his 17 years of living CHEAT. especially on his bsf/gf! idk who tf u are and i certainly dont care. jst know that u need to get tf off my sisters phone. stank ass hoe.

is that u slump? bc i can get on yo ass rn.

well go ahead im waiting. i have a game to attend to and youre wasting time

its kinda sad fighting your sisters battle at yo big age. ur music is ass cheeks btw. and for the record me nd chris are tg hes my lil link . we was tg last night🤭

its kinda sad that u are that ugly to try to steal sb man and then lie about it😂. and im WILLINGLY fighting my twins battles bc shes my fucking twin. and for the record ms stank chris was in my twins bed sleep. snorin nd all😂😂. and i know bc i was using her game.. and idc if u think my music is trash KARMAN bc at the end of the day ur lil brother listen 2 my shi so stfu. and chris aint ya "lil link" he dont even know u tf
read 9:55 am

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

he handed me my phone after some time and leaned back in my gaming chair "i handled it dont worry." he said, smirking. "what did you do?" i crossed my arms "dont worry about that just know i handled it." he said and put on his headset. "just tell me if she texts again." he adds. i nod and starts brushing my hair, playing music in the background. i turn to namil "can i go live off your phone?" he glances at me before shooting someone in the game. "yea go ahead. my phone in my pocket. let's hope you remember my password because ian telling you." he saids before screaming. i roll my eyes and slip his phone out his pocket before he starts having a tantrum. "aint yo password our birthday?" i ask "nigga no- DIE NIGGA" i roll my eyes. "bipolar ass- wait ain't it's 5980?" i ask, remember him telling me. he nods "and why did i choose those numbers?" he asks. "uhhh.. oh! it's because that's when the original friday the 13th came out!!" he smiles "big brain ny ny" i roll my eyes playfully and unlock his phone heading to his spam account on instagram. i set up the camera before going live, i wait a minute before people start flooding in. "hey y'all!!" i say, waving to the viewers that was coming in. "i'm bored so talk to me!" i back up to where namil is and start twisting his hair. i squint my eyes to see the phone and read out one of the comments i saw. "do the ice spice- HUH?" i start laughing, while namil pause his game and take off the headphones. "who said that?" i shrug and start to turn around before namil pushes me out the view and start dancing. "oh my.." i said while starting to hip shake. i took namil's hoodie and put it on. "yall.." i said, beginning to pout, causing namil to turn to look at me. "i miss my man" namil rolled his eyes and i sat in my gaming chair and spun around. "guys tell this girl we do not care" namil looked towards the camera and picked the phone up, reading the comments. "that girl does not got a fatty, i do tho" he said as he sat the camera up again and started doing the ice spice again while i got on fortnite. "please dont do that ever again" i said and he did it again, causing me to roll my eyes. "sick of blacks!" i said and namil said he had to end the live to beat me up and thats when he ended the live. "wait!! i was js playin" i said as i held up my hands in surrender. "oh okay, you dont want the smoke" he said making me roll my eyes. he watched as i played the game and everything was going smoothly until my phone dinged.