Chapter 3: Clipping A Falcon

G.C.P.D. Headquarters

Alex wakes up in a chair, his head throbbing as he straightens up and looks around to see where he was. Then he notices the power dampener on his neck.

"Ah shit." He mutters to himself and rubs his eyes.

Wait...touching his face, he realized he didn't have his mask on, and look down at his holsters. His guns were gone. Alex looked behind and saw his swords were gone.

"Double shit!" Alex exclaims and groans in annoyance, then turns to look at the glass window.

"Oh. Anyone there? What do you mean? Of course someone's there! It's a fucking interrogation room." He says and on the other side was Commissioner Gordon and Detective Harvey Bullock.

"Who is he talking to?" Bullock asks and Gordon shrugs.

"Batman says this kid talks to himself...a lot." Gordon informs and Bullock sighs.

"Great. So, instead of Blackgate, he'll be another Arkham resident. Like we didn't have enough crazies..." Bullock states with annoyance in his tone.

"Well, Bullock. This kid is gonna give us info on Falcone's plans. Not the worst thing to have him back behind bars." Gordon assures.

'THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!'

Both cops divert their attention to the glass and get startled once they see Deadpool, free from his handcuffs and tapping the glass.

"Heeeello! I know someone's behind there. Can you get some water? Maybe some tacos...I'm hungry."

Roof

"He hasn't made any moves? At all?" Batman asks and Commissioner Gordon nods as he takes a hit from his cigarette.

"Apart from breaking free from his handcuffs and asking around for Mexican food. No....I still can't believe it. A teenager killed the Joker. A literal kid." Gordon expresses his shock.

"That "kid" is a highly trained mercenary. With no records I could find on the Batcave's computer. He's been keeping a low profile...despite his outgoing and showman personality." Batman retorts and Gordon raises an eyebrow.

"You got nothing on him?" He questions.

"I have some evidence from Interpol's database but it's scarce. They barely have photos of him. And the ones they do have are blurred. But other sources do agree on his name...Deadpool." He explains.

"Deadpool? I've heard of that. Isn't that a game where you bet your money on who's gonna die? Hmph. Guess we can cross out who he is." Gordon states and then an officer comes rushing through the door.

"Commissioner! The assassin's got lose! He's holding Bullock at gunpoint!" The Officer exclaims and Batman quickly rushes in and jumps over the flight of stairs, speeding up his pace.

Bullpen

Batman arrived in the Bullpen and saw all the Officers and Detectives with their guns trained on Deadpool, who had Bullock in a chokehold and had his gear back from lockup.

And he was using Bullock's own gun to hold him at gunpoint.

"Let him go! NOW!" Batman demands and steps through the officers, heading for Deadpool.