Chapter one: A kid traveling with a demon meets the wind hashira

Uzui had arrive in kagaya estate for a unexpected hashira meeting. There were only five other hashiras there obanai on her usual tree and gyomei in his spot sanemi in his usual spot and shinobu and mitsuri talking about something. Uzui went to her usual spot and sat down and sighed. Rengoku then walked over "hey uzui" said the flame hashira "hi rengoku you know why we have a meeting" asked the sound hashira. "No" states rengoku then muichiro and giyuu walked in and they got to their spots.

The boss came out and the hashira all kneeled. When they all were told to lift their head up "you all were called here for infomation demon on the mountins has killed some demon slayer some more can die so sanemi I want you to go their and help the group of kids and obanai you go and make sure there is noone else needing help" informed ubuyashiki. Sanemi and obanai nodded and headed off toward the mission area.

Sanemi pov

I was running beside me was the serpent hashira obanai. 'I wonder why the demon slayers are dying so fast a upper moon maybe' thought obanai we got their and split up. I walked around when I saw two kids fighting something I walk up to see a demon. "inosuke I think its a upper moon" said a dark red haired boy. I look at the demon walk up "thats not a upper moon" I spoke startlig the two boys. 

"Who are you" asked a boar head boy "me I am sanemi who are you two" I state. "I am tanjuro and that is inosuke nice to meet you sir" said the dark red haired boy. "hey sanemi can you get pass this demon" asked inosuke I looked at the demon. I then move my hand to my sword and pulled my sword out lifted it up and used a breathing form 'wind breathing third form: clean storm wind tree' as I use the demon is injured after being hit with the breathing form. 

I then sighed and jump at the demon and cut the demon in half. I landed and looked at the boys the were wide-eyed. Tanjuro walked up "a demon is stright ahead" said tanjuro I turned around and started to walk. Tanjuro and inosuke starts to follow me we see three demons one is yelling at the two and the taller female is scared. 

I waited until two of the demons left I jump up and towards the 'mother' of the demon yelling. I sighed moved my sword to place "Wind breathing threeteen form: gentle breeze" I stated slashed my sword as it made contect with the demon neck her head was cut off. Tanjuro and inosuke walked out and looked at the demon I turned and looked at the demon. 

The demon starts to speak "thank you" said the 'mother' demon. I sighed and a crow flew above saying tanjuro and nezuko to the hashira hq. I look at tanjuro "follow me" I commanded tanjuro nodded and I started to walk away the boys followed me. I got to the edge of the forest and found obanai "obanai lets head back" I uttered. Obanai nodded and I noticed a female beside her. We went back and walked in to the hq and told the boss everything that happened.