plan in action

Garu was running towards his enemy's house well writing his note. By the time he was finished he was at the purple ninjas house, he knocked on the door and left the note as he watched his plan commence. His plan was going smoothly, tobe opened the front door stared at the note then looked around to make sure if there was someone around yet he stopped looked back at the note and began reading

"Dear , tobe I don't want to fight anymore I call a truce with you if you agree to my truce come to my house at 3:00p.m to have some tea and get to know each other if that sounds good."

Sincerely yours garu~

Tobe looked confused he threw the note into a bush and went back inside, he told the ninjas about it and they were confused but didn't think much of it and went back to work.

Time skip 😍👌

it was 3:00 p.m and tobe was about to knock on garus door but then felt something brush on his leg he went into defense mode but when he looked down it was just garus cat Mio, he then picked it up and then knocked on the door garu then greeted him in sign language and tobe greeted him by saying "oh garu I found your cat, um can I come in?" Garu grabbed his cat out of his hands and bowed and said "please do come in!" when tobe went inside he saw a table with tea and a bunch of snacks such as cookies,biscuits,fruit and rice, tobe was amazed and before he sat down he saw garu playing with mio and giving him treats well tobe was to busy looking around and eating some fruit.,tobe didn't trust the drink but he had to break the awkward silence between them so he asked "oh uhh garu how often do you train" tobe said crossing his legs.
garu then replied " oh I train for three hours or more"
Tobe still felt awkward so he said "oh I also train for three hours, maybe we could train together some time?" Garu smiled back and replied with "yea maybe some time, but can uh, go outside?" "Oh uh sure but its cold so I'm gonna put my scarf on, and maybe you should put a scarf on as well."
Tobe said as he leave
garus place garu looked around and then sighed his face was heating up and as he got up to get his scarf he smelt the gloves tobe was wearing earlier because they were on the table next to where his scarf was, afterwards he then put on his scarf And headed outside
he opened the door he saw tobe leaning off the railing garu walked next to him and tobe looked to the side then looked back at the moon and the luminaries

"you know garu, im sorry for being an idiot all these years but, im glad we had a truce." Garu blushed as he looked at the bright pink moon then tobe looked at garu and garu looked back at him there eyes met tobe grabbed his hips as garus eyes widend tobe pressed up against him and they kissed (im feel so hot right now he's so hot, it feels like I'm melting and my heart is beating so fast it feels like its gonna come out of my chest, wait WHAT AM I THINKING, oh no)